Armed With Science Twitter
- Imagine taking a powerful radio telescope & piping a continuous data stream into your lab. http://t.co/kYnzE6ezRn http://t.co/tqyvrcaIVo about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck
- .@DARPA is working toward a drop‐in, removable kit to allow high levels of cockpit #automation http://t.co/dRtDFZc2Yj http://t.co/cOgIzKywq3 01:00:13 PM March 30, 2015 from TweetDeck
- 01:59:16 PM March 29, 2015 from TweetDeck
- By land or by air, #Hawaii looks awesome! http://t.co/hVIm8WFXEs #HelloEarth #NASA http://t.co/vkV2jCwULE 01:01:14 PM March 28, 2015 from TweetDeck
- The @usarmy is improving the way troops initialize mission command systems http://t.co/d1ncBMpLpF #efficiency http://t.co/wjVmaKiTRT 01:11:04 PM March 27, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Star Wars
Meet the Scientists: Dr. John Carr is part of a team to discover rare evidence of a forming planet around a baby star! Right before our telescope-assisted infrared spectroscopic eyes!
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
DARPA’s Revolutionizing Prosthetics program delivers on their goal of providing advanced prosthetic upper limb with near-natural control mechanisms to amputees.
It’s a new era: the Navy is about to take a big step for military-kind. This summer they will add the first ship-mounted laser to their fleet, and that’s just the beginning.
Hollywood may be a long way from Annapolis, but through the experiences of Cmdr. Kevin Blenkhorn, one of the creators of Yoda in the most recent Star Wars films, midshipmen can get a taste of what happens behind the bright …
I think it goes without saying that humans are flawed. <pause for dramatic effect> I know. It’s a shocker. So when we think of the things humans are capable of doing, there’s always a margin of error, isn’t there? There’s …
NASA’s Curiosity rover is scouring the Martian surface at Gale Crater with drills, cameras and even a laser so it can find out more about the Red Planet. Curiosity carries no people, instead taking all of its readings by …