Armed With Science Twitter
- #FutureTech: @DARPA to put #fablab at @USNavy Ship Maintenance Center http://t.co/LxSzoEAHbv http://t.co/1P2aHqv7Iw about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- It seems @ArmyResearchLab future tech plans are here, and they involve land ops. http://t.co/g8phSCgVxv http://t.co/iuqRvtkJsX 01:36:08 PM March 01, 2015 from TweetDeck
- @jbankier Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The proper steps have been taken. 09:47:21 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jbankier
- RT @AstroTerry: http://t.co/ErjTLgCIrL 09:45:01 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- #SaturdaySpaceSight: Female U-2 Pilot Blazes Trail Through Society, Space http://t.co/EanjuxnFVS http://t.co/C2Ct5RJJ2m 02:06:12 PM February 28, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Star Trek
What do a tennis ball + cooked spaghetti have to do with nanoparticles? Dr. Richard Vaia explains in today’s Meet the Scientists.
Meet the Scientists: Dr. John Carr is part of a team to discover rare evidence of a forming planet around a baby star! Right before our telescope-assisted infrared spectroscopic eyes!
Meet the Scientists: Dr. Jeff Long is using nanostructured materials to help power the military. Good power comes in very, very small packages.
Robots utilize their advanced sensing and reasoning capabilities to further their agenda in this episode of Robot Secrets Revealed (a Naval Research Lab production).
OFF THE WIRE: The DARPA Robotics Challenge is putting these robots to the ultimate test. Will they be able to go the (literal and figurative) distance?
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
So long blood tests? The Air Force Research Laboratory’s wearable biosensor bandage can detect vital signs, dehydration and more!