Armed with Science Twitter
- RT @NASA: Congrats Casey Davis! Your photo was voted as the winner of our #SuperBloodMoon photo contest: http://t.co/qICUhV5tkC http://t.co… 01:12:33 PM October 02, 2015
- .@USNavyResearch Delivers New Research Vessel to Oceanographic Institution - http://t.co/cMqw7OgIY5 http://t.co/8QY2Qkj5Yl 01:08:17 PM October 01, 2015
- .@NavyMedicine has a new approach to help understand the underlying mechanisms behind #TBI - http://t.co/b24bj0HHhF http://t.co/42TSnHHprw 01:24:22 PM September 29, 2015
- First the #BloodMoonEclipse and now water on #Mars. What a great 24 hours! Space lovers unite! #MarsAnnouncement http://t.co/YLNjLgNnNn 01:13:06 PM September 28, 2015
- RT @NASA: Tweetchat: Water on Mars! Question about our new discovery? Use #askNASA now http://t.co/0MW11SANwL #MarsAnnouncement http://t.co… 12:42:22 PM September 28, 2015
Tag Archives: Star Trek
Jessica Tozer: Before I relinquish the chair for the final time, I wanted to write you all a final farewell, and a final thanks. Science (always) matters!
With 3.5 million dollars in prizes at stake, the DARPA Robotics Challenge is heating up. With only months left, this is the final countdown…and these are the final few.
International Space Station astronaut Terry Virts tweeted this image of a Vulcan hand salute from orbit as a tribute to actor Leonard Nimoy.
What do a tennis ball + cooked spaghetti have to do with nanoparticles? Dr. Richard Vaia explains in today’s Meet the Scientists.
Meet the Scientists: Dr. John Carr is part of a team to discover rare evidence of a forming planet around a baby star! Right before our telescope-assisted infrared spectroscopic eyes!
Meet the Scientists: Dr. Jeff Long is using nanostructured materials to help power the military. Good power comes in very, very small packages.
Robots utilize their advanced sensing and reasoning capabilities to further their agenda in this episode of Robot Secrets Revealed (a Naval Research Lab production).