Armed With Science Twitter
- What’s the @usairforce #DRAGON program, & what do they hope to achieve? So glad you asked… http://t.co/Bb7kIc2HF8 http://t.co/2a8keSdd5S about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @DeptofDefense: Ever read a page in a book and forgotten all the information on it? There's a reason for that — .@ArmedwScience http://… about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- This scientist helps us discover ourselves by using our brains. #BRAAAINS #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/sLJ2pm3mj4 http://t.co/abmolWO14R 01:27:09 PM September 22, 2014 from TweetDeck
- 02:12:09 PM September 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Achievement unlocked: Orion’s first crew module complete! @NASA #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/J6iwiPIqUT http://t.co/cVE502HSFX 02:11:07 PM September 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Star Trek
Meet the Scientists: Dr. Jeff Long is using nanostructured materials to help power the military. Good power comes in very, very small packages.
Robots utilize their advanced sensing and reasoning capabilities to further their agenda in this episode of Robot Secrets Revealed (a Naval Research Lab production).
OFF THE WIRE: The DARPA Robotics Challenge is putting these robots to the ultimate test. Will they be able to go the (literal and figurative) distance?
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
So long blood tests? The Air Force Research Laboratory’s wearable biosensor bandage can detect vital signs, dehydration and more!
It’s a new era: the Navy is about to take a big step for military-kind. This summer they will add the first ship-mounted laser to their fleet, and that’s just the beginning.