Armed With Science Twitter
- The sky's no longer the limit for one @usairforce officer! He went from #USAF to @NASA http://t.co/5roagJ9iBF http://t.co/6kNgALhgrQ about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Scientists at @USNRL have developed novel methods to synthesize nanoparticles. #sot http://t.co/5iDMSUduSh http://t.co/A42zVxtUGe 02:13:14 PM October 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The Rosetta comet fires its jets in this incredible #SaturdaySpaceSight from @ESA http://t.co/wwQ5d10zOw http://t.co/S0FYunCJEh 02:09:09 PM October 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- What do you really know about #Ebola? This explains what the virus is (and isn't) http://t.co/IPqj49g8wb #sot http://t.co/Orb9Kkni3D 01:26:14 PM October 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Caught red-handed: @DARPA's counterfeit-detecting #technology http://t.co/3jgq70377j http://t.co/N77v0J49LI 01:23:07 PM October 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Star Trek
What do a tennis ball + cooked spaghetti have to do with nanoparticles? Dr. Richard Vaia explains in today’s Meet the Scientists.
Meet the Scientists: Dr. John Carr is part of a team to discover rare evidence of a forming planet around a baby star! Right before our telescope-assisted infrared spectroscopic eyes!
Meet the Scientists: Dr. Jeff Long is using nanostructured materials to help power the military. Good power comes in very, very small packages.
Robots utilize their advanced sensing and reasoning capabilities to further their agenda in this episode of Robot Secrets Revealed (a Naval Research Lab production).
OFF THE WIRE: The DARPA Robotics Challenge is putting these robots to the ultimate test. Will they be able to go the (literal and figurative) distance?
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
So long blood tests? The Air Force Research Laboratory’s wearable biosensor bandage can detect vital signs, dehydration and more!