Armed With Science Twitter
- The @usarmy is improving the way troops initialize mission command systems http://t.co/d1ncBMpLpF #efficiency http://t.co/wjVmaKiTRT about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Good luck to @StationCDRKelly & @ShuttleCDRKelly as they take twin #science to a whole new level! #YearInSpace @NASA http://t.co/MgPrsFC972 about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- .@usairforce techs fulfill national #nuclear deterrence mission by testing #electronics skills http://t.co/N3ULdUdQA0 http://t.co/04EBtjWQU4 01:22:12 PM March 26, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Working from the inside! Self-propelled #micromotors may deliver drugs & perform microsurgery http://t.co/mzUzaTOAL3 http://t.co/gG34dx6jkc 01:24:16 PM March 25, 2015 from TweetDeck
- STEM students showed off their work at the @WhiteHouse's 5th annual #ScienceFair. Check out their achievements. http://t.co/vcWw2pCMJv 09:46:25 AM March 25, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Star Trek
With 3.5 million dollars in prizes at stake, the DARPA Robotics Challenge is heating up. With only months left, this is the final countdown…and these are the final few.
International Space Station astronaut Terry Virts tweeted this image of a Vulcan hand salute from orbit as a tribute to actor Leonard Nimoy.
What do a tennis ball + cooked spaghetti have to do with nanoparticles? Dr. Richard Vaia explains in today’s Meet the Scientists.
Meet the Scientists: Dr. John Carr is part of a team to discover rare evidence of a forming planet around a baby star! Right before our telescope-assisted infrared spectroscopic eyes!
Meet the Scientists: Dr. Jeff Long is using nanostructured materials to help power the military. Good power comes in very, very small packages.
Robots utilize their advanced sensing and reasoning capabilities to further their agenda in this episode of Robot Secrets Revealed (a Naval Research Lab production).
OFF THE WIRE: The DARPA Robotics Challenge is putting these robots to the ultimate test. Will they be able to go the (literal and figurative) distance?