Armed with Science Twitter
- .@TeamAFRL Developing Titanium Replacement for Engine and Aircraft - http://t.co/KOhQIg4B5x about 5 hours ago
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 157. At the end of the day, #sunrise will come again. Good night from @space_station! #YearInSpace http://t.co/P5U… about 8 hours ago
- What if our #military aircraft had a "magic cloak" a certain wizard had. @DoD_HDIAC http://t.co/3b2WC1jhBp http://t.co/cvVdj6GdPu 08:30:42 AM August 31, 2015
- How cool would it be to remotely charge a UAV's battery? Thanks to @USNRL that tech is here. http://t.co/wfzJJVaoI7 http://t.co/tHveezKyVr 10:32:28 AM August 28, 2015
- How is Dr. Syed A. Jafar's work a revolutionary leap forward for our military? http://t.co/OhV5pYttGt http://t.co/swVqgy8rN8 10:00:23 AM August 26, 2015
Tag Archives: science-fiction
Jessica Tozer: Before I relinquish the chair for the final time, I wanted to write you all a final farewell, and a final thanks. Science (always) matters!
With 3.5 million dollars in prizes at stake, the DARPA Robotics Challenge is heating up. With only months left, this is the final countdown…and these are the final few.
International Space Station astronaut Terry Virts tweeted this image of a Vulcan hand salute from orbit as a tribute to actor Leonard Nimoy.
First healing powers, then adamantium, right? DARPA is developing implants that are inserted via a needle, designed to heal the bodies and minds of service members.
DARPA’s GXV-T seeks to develop revolutionary technologies to make future armored fighting vehicles more mobile, effective and affordable.
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
Teleportation, typical for SciFi stories, has become a reality for scientists at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory in terms of battlefield data and image processing.
The U.S. Navy is showing the world, for the first time, the power of their newly advanced railgun weapons system. This is something you won’t want to miss.