Armed With Science Twitter
- Check it out! One of the robotic work stations on the @Space_Station! #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/LK6QAWFPJw http://t.co/YUBfuqe7xT about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Researchers from @usarmyresearch are developing batteries that don’t corrode. #ForSCIENCE http://t.co/WNS0kw6i66 http://t.co/YSH85jIo7R 01:25:13 PM January 29, 2015 from TweetDeck
- President @BarackObama says next steps in #cybersecurity involve modernized law enforcement http://t.co/6WIjRHZ4Um 01:10:07 PM January 28, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Imagine no waiting lists for organ transplants! That might become a military reality: http://t.co/BU5moX0Fdm http://t.co/i9sUJUM4PR 01:36:24 PM January 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- With $3.5 mil on the line for the @DARPA #DRC, #Atlas is sporting a brand new makeover http://t.co/LuKz31RJlH http://t.co/4I5cnnzlBX 01:13:04 PM January 26, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: science-fiction
First healing powers, then adamantium, right? DARPA is developing implants that are inserted via a needle, designed to heal the bodies and minds of service members.
DARPA’s GXV-T seeks to develop revolutionary technologies to make future armored fighting vehicles more mobile, effective and affordable.
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
Teleportation, typical for SciFi stories, has become a reality for scientists at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory in terms of battlefield data and image processing.
The U.S. Navy is showing the world, for the first time, the power of their newly advanced railgun weapons system. This is something you won’t want to miss.
It’s a new era: the Navy is about to take a big step for military-kind. This summer they will add the first ship-mounted laser to their fleet, and that’s just the beginning.
Scientists at the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) have developed a technology, using silicon to fabricate a sensor that may revolutionize the way trace chemical detection is conducted. The sensor, called Silicon Nanowires in a Vertical Array with a Porous Electrode, …