Armed with Science Twitter
- .@NASA is developing #technology to stop wildfires from #space - https://t.co/mOwufTde3A https://t.co/zEZZrR4BZJ 01:53:00 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 240. Nighttime falls softly over #CostaDelSol and #FrenchRiviera. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace htt… 12:13:43 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @astro_kjell: #GoodMorning. Our magnificent blue spaceship... https://t.co/OgloDfQLXF 09:55:10 AM November 20, 2015
- .@ArmyResearchLab is testing concept #UAV's that fly like a bird called the Robo-Raven https://t.co/JURKkak0rk https://t.co/Im3hMwdM6r 10:37:24 AM November 19, 2015
- RT @NASA: 2 active regions on the sun sported coils of bundled, magnetic loops over 16 hrs Nov 11-12: https://t.co/2omfnVJCQB https://t.co/… 09:08:20 AM November 18, 2015
Tag Archives: science-fiction
Jessica Tozer: Before I relinquish the chair for the final time, I wanted to write you all a final farewell, and a final thanks. Science (always) matters!
With 3.5 million dollars in prizes at stake, the DARPA Robotics Challenge is heating up. With only months left, this is the final countdown…and these are the final few.
International Space Station astronaut Terry Virts tweeted this image of a Vulcan hand salute from orbit as a tribute to actor Leonard Nimoy.
First healing powers, then adamantium, right? DARPA is developing implants that are inserted via a needle, designed to heal the bodies and minds of service members.
DARPA’s GXV-T seeks to develop revolutionary technologies to make future armored fighting vehicles more mobile, effective and affordable.
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
Teleportation, typical for SciFi stories, has become a reality for scientists at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory in terms of battlefield data and image processing.
The U.S. Navy is showing the world, for the first time, the power of their newly advanced railgun weapons system. This is something you won’t want to miss.