Armed With Science Twitter
- And the winners of the @whitewhouseostp #3D Printed Ornament Challenge are… http://t.co/9Hhcf7tufJ http://t.co/wIO5ZL0X4r about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- This @DARPA artificial spleen prototype uses magnetic micro-sized beads to filter out toxins! http://t.co/Ts7Y7Im9Ng http://t.co/lhQHkwcIgZ 01:41:08 PM December 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @usnavyresearch wins an award for their clever, cost saving canopies! #sot http://t.co/IXN9yO2INH http://t.co/J4wBgy8eTj 01:35:10 PM December 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Dr. Vernon uses cutting-edge, product-driven research to help #veterans #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/2p0T1KCjgI http://t.co/XX4P6maIAF 01:25:15 PM December 15, 2014 from TweetDeck
- A @USNavyResearch forum pushes warfighter performance, takes training to new levels. http://t.co/4VfJswhFoS http://t.co/IRWyGHk9dm 02:03:05 PM December 14, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: science-fiction
First healing powers, then adamantium, right? DARPA is developing implants that are inserted via a needle, designed to heal the bodies and minds of service members.
DARPA’s GXV-T seeks to develop revolutionary technologies to make future armored fighting vehicles more mobile, effective and affordable.
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
Teleportation, typical for SciFi stories, has become a reality for scientists at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory in terms of battlefield data and image processing.
The U.S. Navy is showing the world, for the first time, the power of their newly advanced railgun weapons system. This is something you won’t want to miss.
It’s a new era: the Navy is about to take a big step for military-kind. This summer they will add the first ship-mounted laser to their fleet, and that’s just the beginning.
Scientists at the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) have developed a technology, using silicon to fabricate a sensor that may revolutionize the way trace chemical detection is conducted. The sensor, called Silicon Nanowires in a Vertical Array with a Porous Electrode, …