Armed With Science Twitter
- Today we're #thankful for @TheScienceGuy, #Feynman, #Sagan & @neiltyson. Thanks for making #ScienceMatter! What/who are you thankful for? about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Art imitates life: @Disney's new soft #robot has roots in real-world robotics research! http://t.co/AXQkl8Wcev http://t.co/N1Q2KoaHmr about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The next #STEM generation has arrived, folks. To STEMfinity and beyond! http://t.co/EPYF51relY http://t.co/3S8i933Lg5 01:18:09 PM November 25, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Chemistry in motion: #MeetTheScientists Dr. Harvey creates renewable military fuels! http://t.co/MdzthEkYO3 http://t.co/sxz9cNDhjV 01:20:05 PM November 24, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @USNavyResearch makes virtual training anywhere, anytime, a reality http://t.co/wVjEEtAurU #sot http://t.co/aKWAY72KNc 01:55:06 PM November 23, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: science-fiction
First healing powers, then adamantium, right? DARPA is developing implants that are inserted via a needle, designed to heal the bodies and minds of service members.
DARPA’s GXV-T seeks to develop revolutionary technologies to make future armored fighting vehicles more mobile, effective and affordable.
Prepare for the era of laser weapons – In the wake of the laser being put on the USS Ponce this summer, ONR is developing a similar weapon to be used on ground vehicles.
Teleportation, typical for SciFi stories, has become a reality for scientists at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory in terms of battlefield data and image processing.
The U.S. Navy is showing the world, for the first time, the power of their newly advanced railgun weapons system. This is something you won’t want to miss.
It’s a new era: the Navy is about to take a big step for military-kind. This summer they will add the first ship-mounted laser to their fleet, and that’s just the beginning.
Scientists at the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) have developed a technology, using silicon to fabricate a sensor that may revolutionize the way trace chemical detection is conducted. The sensor, called Silicon Nanowires in a Vertical Array with a Porous Electrode, …