Armed With Science Twitter
- @FedTechMagazine Done and done. Thanks for the awesome feather in our 2014 cap! about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to FedTechMagazine
- Wearable self-generating power suits? They could be a part of the future force: http://t.co/Z9J4pPfwxw http://t.co/kTc9J2eSOi about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @FedTechMagazine @18F @FCWnow @FedNewsRadio WOW! Thanks so much! It's an honor! #ScienceMatters about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to FedTechMagazine
- In #MilTech news, HH-60W “Whiskey” to perform personnel recovery missions. http://t.co/3QnZXphrdD http://t.co/9jmiqZcoKY 02:04:15 PM December 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @USNavy divers attach a towing bridge to @NASA_Orion crew module via #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/iDwPfIL2l2 http://t.co/K9HLr4WieT 01:55:08 PM December 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: President Barack Obama
A tremendous change has taken place in U.S. intelligence capabilities over the past decade…and even bigger changes are underway.
Navy Vice Adm. Michael S. Rogers is to be the next commander of U.S. Cyber Command, director of the National Security Agency and chief of the Central Security Service.
The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy joined with a coalition of private-sector partners from the telecommunications industry to launch “Warriors 4 Wireless”.
Malicious cyberattacks are quickly becoming a defining security challenge “for our time, for all our institutions,” said Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. “They are putting America’s economic and technological advantages and our industrial base at risk,” the secretary added. “And they …
A senior DOD official said the Defense Department needs to be thinking now about how to best recruit a workforce skilled in science and technology, which will be increasingly vital to national security. Reginald Brothers, deputy assistant secretary of defense …
It’s that time of the year again. The birds are chirping. The sun is shining. The flowers are blooming. Yes, that’s right. I’m talking about the DARPA Robotics Challenge. It’s back! What, did you think I was going to say …
President Barack Obama has announced a new research initiative to prevent, treat and cure brain injuries. The “BRAIN Initiative” gives scientists the tools they need to get a better picture of how the brain functions. In his upcoming budget, the President plans …