Armed with Science Twitter
- See how one researcher from @NatickSRDEC is keeping #soldiers healthy using Turkey - https://t.co/oNwYbyKqoq https://t.co/ePV1pLc3gl 10:11:08 AM November 27, 2015
- RT @NASA: Monster deal this #BlackFriday - See a monster black hole artistic pic at: https://t.co/w0CG2NU8WI #BlackHoleFriday https://t.co/… 09:04:51 AM November 27, 2015
- .@NASA is developing #technology to stop wildfires from #space - https://t.co/mOwufTde3A https://t.co/zEZZrR4BZJ 01:53:00 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 240. Nighttime falls softly over #CostaDelSol and #FrenchRiviera. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace htt… 12:13:43 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @astro_kjell: #GoodMorning. Our magnificent blue spaceship... https://t.co/OgloDfQLXF 09:55:10 AM November 20, 2015
Tag Archives: President Barack Obama
A new Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center is being created under the auspices of the director of national intelligence.
President Barack Obama announces additional steps that call for more information sharing, modernized law enforcement & updated security data breach reporting.
A tremendous change has taken place in U.S. intelligence capabilities over the past decade…and even bigger changes are underway.
Navy Vice Adm. Michael S. Rogers is to be the next commander of U.S. Cyber Command, director of the National Security Agency and chief of the Central Security Service.
The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy joined with a coalition of private-sector partners from the telecommunications industry to launch “Warriors 4 Wireless”.
Malicious cyberattacks are quickly becoming a defining security challenge “for our time, for all our institutions,” said Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. “They are putting America’s economic and technological advantages and our industrial base at risk,” the secretary added. “And they …
A senior DOD official said the Defense Department needs to be thinking now about how to best recruit a workforce skilled in science and technology, which will be increasingly vital to national security. Reginald Brothers, deputy assistant secretary of defense …