Armed With Science Twitter
- This #SaturdaySpaceSight shows us some intense space weather #spacephotos http://t.co/HCZAr4FvRv #MightySUN http://t.co/zATELirwYF about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The LA #AirForce replaces its general-purpose fleet with electric vehicles! #goinggreen http://t.co/H0yr1Xe87L http://t.co/GK26kCwjhY 01:29:01 PM November 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @DARPA Whoops. We think a "k" may have gotten lost there... 11:30:29 AM November 21, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
- Got a #biotech idea? @DARPA has $700k in seedling funding you could get your hands on: http://t.co/a80miIwUbX http://t.co/RnYvtKh8AR 11:29:56 AM November 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @rmilesb @DARPA @Marvel We've been trying to get Stark on the payroll for years! So far no luck. 10:01:19 AM November 20, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to rmilesb
Tag Archives: President Barack Obama
A tremendous change has taken place in U.S. intelligence capabilities over the past decade…and even bigger changes are underway.
Navy Vice Adm. Michael S. Rogers is to be the next commander of U.S. Cyber Command, director of the National Security Agency and chief of the Central Security Service.
The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy joined with a coalition of private-sector partners from the telecommunications industry to launch “Warriors 4 Wireless”.
Malicious cyberattacks are quickly becoming a defining security challenge “for our time, for all our institutions,” said Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. “They are putting America’s economic and technological advantages and our industrial base at risk,” the secretary added. “And they …
A senior DOD official said the Defense Department needs to be thinking now about how to best recruit a workforce skilled in science and technology, which will be increasingly vital to national security. Reginald Brothers, deputy assistant secretary of defense …
It’s that time of the year again. The birds are chirping. The sun is shining. The flowers are blooming. Yes, that’s right. I’m talking about the DARPA Robotics Challenge. It’s back! What, did you think I was going to say …
President Barack Obama has announced a new research initiative to prevent, treat and cure brain injuries. The “BRAIN Initiative” gives scientists the tools they need to get a better picture of how the brain functions. In his upcoming budget, the President plans …