Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 01:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 10:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 08:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 03:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 02:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Tag Archives: President Barack Obama
A new Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center is being created under the auspices of the director of national intelligence.
President Barack Obama announces additional steps that call for more information sharing, modernized law enforcement & updated security data breach reporting.
A tremendous change has taken place in U.S. intelligence capabilities over the past decade…and even bigger changes are underway.
Navy Vice Adm. Michael S. Rogers is to be the next commander of U.S. Cyber Command, director of the National Security Agency and chief of the Central Security Service.
The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy joined with a coalition of private-sector partners from the telecommunications industry to launch “Warriors 4 Wireless”.
Malicious cyberattacks are quickly becoming a defining security challenge “for our time, for all our institutions,” said Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. “They are putting America’s economic and technological advantages and our industrial base at risk,” the secretary added. “And they …
A senior DOD official said the Defense Department needs to be thinking now about how to best recruit a workforce skilled in science and technology, which will be increasingly vital to national security. Reginald Brothers, deputy assistant secretary of defense …