Armed With Science Twitter
- @MarkArjomandi Whoops! You're right; we were a little too excited! Can you blame us, though? :) about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to MarkArjomandi
- about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- How do you enlist the power of technology for tactical commanders? This might work: http://t.co/D9PPjvJJtI http://t.co/iKO2pwwvXL 01:26:06 PM October 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The sky's no longer the limit for one @usairforce officer! He went from #USAF to @NASA http://t.co/5roagJ9iBF http://t.co/6kNgALhgrQ 01:32:03 PM October 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Scientists at @USNRL have developed novel methods to synthesize nanoparticles. #sot http://t.co/5iDMSUduSh http://t.co/A42zVxtUGe 02:13:14 PM October 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: navy
The Office of Naval Research has created auto-boat centurion technology designed to autonomously swarm – and destroy, if necessary – hostile threats.
The U.S. Navy received patents for more inventions last year than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies ranked in a report published last month.
Electronic Warfare Battle Management will help service members coordinate electronic countermeasure responses to inbound threats faster than traditional voice communications.
“We were looking for a robotics challenge that incorporated mechanical engineering, autonomy and water. RoboSub fit that bill.”
Meet the Scientists: Dr. Y. Meriah Arias-Thode is using microorganisms to generate power! You’ll never guess where she goes for those organisms, too.