Armed With Science Twitter
- The LA #AirForce replaces its general-purpose fleet with electric vehicles! #goinggreen http://t.co/H0yr1Xe87L http://t.co/GK26kCwjhY about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @DARPA Whoops. We think a "k" may have gotten lost there... about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
- Got a #biotech idea? @DARPA has $700k in seedling funding you could get your hands on: http://t.co/a80miIwUbX http://t.co/RnYvtKh8AR about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @rmilesb @DARPA @Marvel We've been trying to get Stark on the payroll for years! So far no luck. 10:01:19 AM November 20, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to rmilesb
- The @ArmyResearchLab is testing insect-inspired robo-insects. Because reasons, that’s why. http://t.co/yxTAi4NFE6 http://t.co/zxTh2gBhBr 01:22:11 PM November 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: navy
Meet the Scientists: Ayax Ramirez explains how a choice between a motorcycle and a book changed his life forever.
The Office of Naval Research has created auto-boat centurion technology designed to autonomously swarm – and destroy, if necessary – hostile threats.
The U.S. Navy received patents for more inventions last year than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies ranked in a report published last month.
Electronic Warfare Battle Management will help service members coordinate electronic countermeasure responses to inbound threats faster than traditional voice communications.
“We were looking for a robotics challenge that incorporated mechanical engineering, autonomy and water. RoboSub fit that bill.”