Armed With Science Twitter
- "We shouldn't find excuses, we should find workarounds." Meet @NSA_PAO's blind mathematician http://t.co/Ay1uwIhsLJ http://t.co/2vV2ICrgYm about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- So @DARPA is using LIGHT to sniff out deadly materials…over very wide distances. http://t.co/7x9OqvGe6Y http://t.co/UzSoZHXosb 01:26:07 PM October 30, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @DARPA @MIT We like to think we celebrate Caternet day every day. #Robots #cats #Internet #hashtags 03:26:33 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
- RT @DARPA: October 29: Here's to the one day a year it's appropriate to celebrate the Internet and cats together. Image: @MIT http://t.co/W… 03:25:01 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Opposites react: oil & water lead to better chemical/biological detection. #dodscience http://t.co/Fuvgb1dNDW http://t.co/oncNmlQLbD 01:40:07 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: navy
The Office of Naval Research has created auto-boat centurion technology designed to autonomously swarm – and destroy, if necessary – hostile threats.
The U.S. Navy received patents for more inventions last year than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies ranked in a report published last month.
Electronic Warfare Battle Management will help service members coordinate electronic countermeasure responses to inbound threats faster than traditional voice communications.
“We were looking for a robotics challenge that incorporated mechanical engineering, autonomy and water. RoboSub fit that bill.”
Meet the Scientists: Dr. Y. Meriah Arias-Thode is using microorganisms to generate power! You’ll never guess where she goes for those organisms, too.