Armed with Science Twitter
- Who is Dr. Valerie Rice & how will she impact the #DoD & our service members? @ArmyResearchLab http://t.co/DzY9qNgxgf http://t.co/ScDcGFl6zK about 22 hours ago
- Who is Dr. Valerie Rice and how will she impact the #DoD and our service members? Find out: http://t.co/DzY9qNy87N http://t.co/lo4SV1wFdT 07:00:14 PM August 03, 2015
- #HotWheels Help Get #ForceoftheFuture Into #STEM at #MCECNTS2015 http://t.co/MGGtFjhSZB #KidsServeToo http://t.co/TKtArIglxu 02:10:07 PM August 03, 2015
- @Hot_Wheels at the Pentagon? How these cars will help get #ForceoftheFuture into STEM - http://t.co/oHulUPg0Yz http://t.co/UxMrLPZx9R 08:34:11 AM August 03, 2015 in reply to Hot_Wheels
- ICYMI: That wasn't a Bad Moon Risin last night. Here's more info on the "Blue Moon." http://t.co/D0uRmV9REB #BlueMoon http://t.co/2QgiTKtZPZ 12:33:45 PM July 31, 2015
Tag Archives: navy
To become a game-changing technology, the electromagnetic railgun needs to be further developed and transitioned onto the ship of the future.
Brighter, longer-lasting and more energy-efficient lighting will be used on U.S. Navy ships under construction to save fuel and prevent shipboard injuries.
New research will develop a prototype diving helmet that could revolutionize diving missions and make Navy divers safer.
The U.S. Navy is working to improve its ability to forecast and predict where ice is so that ships won’t be damaged.
The Navy soon will begin using an Office of Naval Research technology to predict injuries and improve medical responses in any kind of attack on ships.
MTS: Dr. Katie Rainey uses her skills as a research scientist to develop tools which automatically process and analyze digital media for the military!