Armed With Science Twitter
- Researchers from @usarmyresearch are developing batteries that don’t corrode. #ForSCIENCE http://t.co/WNS0kw6i66 http://t.co/YSH85jIo7R about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- President @BarackObama says next steps in #cybersecurity involve modernized law enforcement http://t.co/6WIjRHZ4Um 01:10:07 PM January 28, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Imagine no waiting lists for organ transplants! That might become a military reality: http://t.co/BU5moX0Fdm http://t.co/i9sUJUM4PR 01:36:24 PM January 27, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
- With $3.5 mil on the line for the @DARPA #DRC, #Atlas is sporting a brand new makeover http://t.co/LuKz31RJlH http://t.co/4I5cnnzlBX 01:13:04 PM January 26, 2015 from TweetDeck
- The @AFOSR is taking to the skies to help keep #dodtech cool. http://t.co/jDRImJxwW5 http://t.co/y1yJS78ATj 02:05:10 PM January 25, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: navy
The Air Force Research Laboratory is working with a small business to develop tech that they hope will enable the use of high-power processors that operate on satellites!
Rear Adm. Mathias W. Winter – a decorated aviator with advanced degrees in both computer science and national resource strategy – is now the chief of naval research.
Instead of being mothballed, sunk in target practice, or being converted to a museum ship, Shadwell is in the business of saving lives.
Software that can dramatically cut the time it takes to plan safe submarine missions is crossing over to the surface fleet and is being installed this month on the USS Mobile Bay.
Scientists at NRL along with Mercury Continuity have successfully demonstrated the Tactical Reachback Extended Communications system in the port of Miami!
What usually induces a blood-curdling shriek from many draws a few bold, curious sailors in like, well, a moth to a flame.