Armed With Science Twitter
- The @USNavy divers attach a towing bridge to @NASA_Orion crew module via #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/iDwPfIL2l2 http://t.co/K9HLr4WieT about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- The @USNavy is now laser-mounted and ready to go! http://t.co/0s8ULGj0gt #lasers #sot http://t.co/y5Z47imlUU 01:33:03 PM December 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
- And the winners of the @whitewhouseostp #3D Printed Ornament Challenge are… http://t.co/9Hhcf7tufJ http://t.co/wIO5ZL0X4r 01:40:14 PM December 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- This @DARPA artificial spleen prototype uses magnetic micro-sized beads to filter out toxins! http://t.co/Ts7Y7Im9Ng http://t.co/lhQHkwcIgZ 01:41:08 PM December 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @usnavyresearch wins an award for their clever, cost saving canopies! #sot http://t.co/IXN9yO2INH http://t.co/J4wBgy8eTj 01:35:10 PM December 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: navy
Saturday Space Sight: Navy divers attach a towing bridle to the NASA Orion crew module while the USS Anchorage conducts the first exploration flight test for the program.
The Office of Naval Research recently hosted more than 100 experts for discussions on how science and technology can improve warfighter performance.
Meet the Scientists: Ayax Ramirez explains how a choice between a motorcycle and a book changed his life forever.
The Office of Naval Research has created auto-boat centurion technology designed to autonomously swarm – and destroy, if necessary – hostile threats.
The U.S. Navy received patents for more inventions last year than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies ranked in a report published last month.