Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Tag Archives: navy
A $10 accessory that prevents debris from damaging a $2 million piece of equipment. Updating old-school communications like Morse code with lasers and infrared light. Creating a hydrogen-gasoline fuel hybrid to lessen the thirst for fossil fuels.
The Innovation Center on PCU Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) demonstrates capabilities and usage of technologies, which opens the mind of the Sailor to new possibilities.
Officials at the ONR report new scientific research during ICEX 2016, which will enhance our understanding of, and ability to safely operate in, Arctic maritime environments.
Decoding DoD is an event being hosted this month by the Defense Innovation Unit Experimental, which seeks out tech and talent in Silicon Valley.
Technology, and how it will impact future amphibious naval operations was a topic as senior leaders from the Navy and Marine Corps spoke at the Office of Naval Research.
As the largest consumer of energy in the U.S., the DoD has requisitioned the deployment of renewable energy to power military facilities by 2025.
To become a game-changing technology, the electromagnetic railgun needs to be further developed and transitioned onto the ship of the future.