Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Tag Archives: nasa
U.S. Air Force Reserve Lt. Col. Blair Thompson, a space engineering teacher and engineer for NASA, describes his deep passion for the high frontier.
NASA’s technology investments enable the nation to achieve its space exploration and discovery goals, but the innovations also benefit the public here on earth.
Reducing the Risk in a High-Risk Program
To determine the cause of extreme fatigue in Navy divers, the Office of Naval Research is sponsoring work examining the most critical weapon in a diver’s arsenal.
Wildfires can wreak havoc, so it’s imperative to detect them as early as possible. That’s why NASA is developing a network of space-based sensors called FireSat.
NASA is accepting applications from grad and undergrad students to fly their science and technology experiments to the edge of space on a scientific balloon mission.
NASA has confirmed that the moon’s thin atmosphere contains neon, a gas commonly used in electric signs on Earth because of its intense glow.