Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 01:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 10:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 08:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 03:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 02:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Tag Archives: nasa
NASA’s technology investments enable the nation to achieve its space exploration and discovery goals, but the innovations also benefit the public here on earth.
Reducing the Risk in a High-Risk Program
To determine the cause of extreme fatigue in Navy divers, the Office of Naval Research is sponsoring work examining the most critical weapon in a diver’s arsenal.
Wildfires can wreak havoc, so it’s imperative to detect them as early as possible. That’s why NASA is developing a network of space-based sensors called FireSat.
NASA is accepting applications from grad and undergrad students to fly their science and technology experiments to the edge of space on a scientific balloon mission.
NASA has confirmed that the moon’s thin atmosphere contains neon, a gas commonly used in electric signs on Earth because of its intense glow.
This colorful bubble is a planetary nebula called NGC 6818, also known as the Little Gem Nebula.