Armed With Science Twitter
- ICYMI: That wasn't a Bad Moon Risin last night. Here's more info on the "Blue Moon." http://t.co/D0uRmV9REB #BlueMoon http://t.co/2QgiTKtZPZ 12:33:45 PM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- What did we think of the #BlueMoon? http://t.co/R8Ari7y56k 07:36:32 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Congrats to Lt. Cmdr. Tom McAndrew, awarded the @USNavyResearch junior officer or the year: http://t.co/qkDs5NSden http://t.co/Wvlu2eZmDr 01:22:45 PM July 30, 2015 from TweetDeck
- #cybersecurity is paramount which is why @NationalGuard is bolstering their cyber capability: http://t.co/FMlFIOzwny http://t.co/u9rD4mugm4 01:11:30 PM July 30, 2015 from TweetDeck
- RT @whitehouseostp: Today the President issued an Executive Order on Creating a National Strategic Computing Initiative. Read about it! → h… 04:15:54 PM July 29, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: cyber
Army’s Communications-Electronics Command stands up new training range to help soldiers validate their cyber security skills.
This summer, the National Guard will stand up 11 new cyber teams: seven for the Army component and four for the Air Guard.
The Army is exploring creating a cyber career field for its civilians.
The Defense Department is modernizing its information technology-cyber enterprise using tools available in the commercial marketplace.
New technologies, new methods and new domains will change the way airmen do their jobs.
Defense Department employees and their families should be vigilant when guarding personal and work information from expanding cyber-criminal activity.
DARPA is researching and developing tools for online privacy, as devices and data proliferate beyond a capacity to be managed responsibly.