Armed with Science Twitter
- See how one researcher from @NatickSRDEC is keeping #soldiers healthy using Turkey - https://t.co/oNwYbyKqoq https://t.co/ePV1pLc3gl 10:11:08 AM November 27, 2015
- RT @NASA: Monster deal this #BlackFriday - See a monster black hole artistic pic at: https://t.co/w0CG2NU8WI #BlackHoleFriday https://t.co/… 09:04:51 AM November 27, 2015
- .@NASA is developing #technology to stop wildfires from #space - https://t.co/mOwufTde3A https://t.co/zEZZrR4BZJ 01:53:00 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 240. Nighttime falls softly over #CostaDelSol and #FrenchRiviera. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace htt… 12:13:43 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @astro_kjell: #GoodMorning. Our magnificent blue spaceship... https://t.co/OgloDfQLXF 09:55:10 AM November 20, 2015
Tag Archives: cyber security
In response to cyber threats, the U.S. Navy is developing the Resilient Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Security (RHIMES) system, designed to make ships resilient to cyber attacks.
Army’s Communications-Electronics Command stands up new training range to help soldiers validate their cyber security skills.
This summer, the National Guard will stand up 11 new cyber teams: seven for the Army component and four for the Air Guard.
The Army is exploring creating a cyber career field for its civilians.
Army’s Red Team gets to break all the rules, taking on the persona of the adaptive enemy to expose weaknesses in technology.
Defense Department employees and their families should be vigilant when guarding personal and work information from expanding cyber-criminal activity.
DARPA is researching and developing tools for online privacy, as devices and data proliferate beyond a capacity to be managed responsibly.