Armed With Science Twitter
- Art imitates life: @Disney's new soft #robot has roots in real-world robotics research! http://t.co/AXQkl8Wcev http://t.co/N1Q2KoaHmr about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The next #STEM generation has arrived, folks. To STEMfinity and beyond! http://t.co/EPYF51relY http://t.co/3S8i933Lg5 01:18:09 PM November 25, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Chemistry in motion: #MeetTheScientists Dr. Harvey creates renewable military fuels! http://t.co/MdzthEkYO3 http://t.co/sxz9cNDhjV 01:20:05 PM November 24, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @USNavyResearch makes virtual training anywhere, anytime, a reality http://t.co/wVjEEtAurU #sot http://t.co/aKWAY72KNc 01:55:06 PM November 23, 2014 from TweetDeck
- This #SaturdaySpaceSight shows us some intense space weather #spacephotos http://t.co/HCZAr4FvRv #MightySUN http://t.co/zATELirwYF 02:01:07 PM November 22, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: cyber security
Navy Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the commander of U.S. Cyber Command, says the hazards that defense and the public sector face in the cyber realm are serious and long-term.
The NSA is host to one of the most inclusive and formidable cybersecurity training programs in the world. Welcome to the College of Cyber.
U.S. Cyber Command is in a three-year effort to build a cyber workforce of more than 6,000 people.
MEET THE SCIENTISTS: Dr. Osama Nayfeh from SPAWAR’s Systems Center Pacific is taking quantum computing to a whole new – and award-winning – level.
DARPA has three big ideas in the realm of big data that augment their cyber warfare strategy. It’s all about usability, functionality, and getting down into the deep web.
In defense against cyber security dangers, DARPA is doing their part to ensure network protection and information security. And they’re using FOUR BIG THINGS to do it.
National Security Agency Deputy Direct Richard Ledgett responded to Edward Snowden’s comments earlier this week in an intense TED2014 Talk.