Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Tag Archives: cyber security
In response to cyber threats, the U.S. Navy is developing the Resilient Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Security (RHIMES) system, designed to make ships resilient to cyber attacks.
Army’s Communications-Electronics Command stands up new training range to help soldiers validate their cyber security skills.
This summer, the National Guard will stand up 11 new cyber teams: seven for the Army component and four for the Air Guard.
The Army is exploring creating a cyber career field for its civilians.
Army’s Red Team gets to break all the rules, taking on the persona of the adaptive enemy to expose weaknesses in technology.
Defense Department employees and their families should be vigilant when guarding personal and work information from expanding cyber-criminal activity.
DARPA is researching and developing tools for online privacy, as devices and data proliferate beyond a capacity to be managed responsibly.