Armed With Science Twitter
- The @USNavy is now laser-mounted and ready to go! http://t.co/0s8ULGj0gt #lasers #sot http://t.co/y5Z47imlUU about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- And the winners of the @whitewhouseostp #3D Printed Ornament Challenge are… http://t.co/9Hhcf7tufJ http://t.co/wIO5ZL0X4r 01:40:14 PM December 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- This @DARPA artificial spleen prototype uses magnetic micro-sized beads to filter out toxins! http://t.co/Ts7Y7Im9Ng http://t.co/lhQHkwcIgZ 01:41:08 PM December 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @usnavyresearch wins an award for their clever, cost saving canopies! #sot http://t.co/IXN9yO2INH http://t.co/J4wBgy8eTj 01:35:10 PM December 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Dr. Vernon uses cutting-edge, product-driven research to help #veterans #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/2p0T1KCjgI http://t.co/XX4P6maIAF 01:25:15 PM December 15, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: cyber security
Navy Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the commander of U.S. Cyber Command, says the hazards that defense and the public sector face in the cyber realm are serious and long-term.
The NSA is host to one of the most inclusive and formidable cybersecurity training programs in the world. Welcome to the College of Cyber.
U.S. Cyber Command is in a three-year effort to build a cyber workforce of more than 6,000 people.
MEET THE SCIENTISTS: Dr. Osama Nayfeh from SPAWAR’s Systems Center Pacific is taking quantum computing to a whole new – and award-winning – level.
DARPA has three big ideas in the realm of big data that augment their cyber warfare strategy. It’s all about usability, functionality, and getting down into the deep web.
In defense against cyber security dangers, DARPA is doing their part to ensure network protection and information security. And they’re using FOUR BIG THINGS to do it.
National Security Agency Deputy Direct Richard Ledgett responded to Edward Snowden’s comments earlier this week in an intense TED2014 Talk.