Armed With Science Twitter
- "We shouldn't find excuses, we should find workarounds." Meet @NSA_PAO's blind mathematician http://t.co/Ay1uwIhsLJ http://t.co/2vV2ICrgYm about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- So @DARPA is using LIGHT to sniff out deadly materials…over very wide distances. http://t.co/7x9OqvGe6Y http://t.co/UzSoZHXosb 01:26:07 PM October 30, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @DARPA @MIT We like to think we celebrate Caternet day every day. #Robots #cats #Internet #hashtags 03:26:33 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
- RT @DARPA: October 29: Here's to the one day a year it's appropriate to celebrate the Internet and cats together. Image: @MIT http://t.co/W… 03:25:01 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Opposites react: oil & water lead to better chemical/biological detection. #dodscience http://t.co/Fuvgb1dNDW http://t.co/oncNmlQLbD 01:40:07 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: cyber security
The NSA is host to one of the most inclusive and formidable cybersecurity training programs in the world. Welcome to the College of Cyber.
U.S. Cyber Command is in a three-year effort to build a cyber workforce of more than 6,000 people.
MEET THE SCIENTISTS: Dr. Osama Nayfeh from SPAWAR’s Systems Center Pacific is taking quantum computing to a whole new – and award-winning – level.
DARPA has three big ideas in the realm of big data that augment their cyber warfare strategy. It’s all about usability, functionality, and getting down into the deep web.
In defense against cyber security dangers, DARPA is doing their part to ensure network protection and information security. And they’re using FOUR BIG THINGS to do it.
National Security Agency Deputy Direct Richard Ledgett responded to Edward Snowden’s comments earlier this week in an intense TED2014 Talk.
In the interest of redefining how they interact with internal/external audiences, & improve transparency, the NSA hired its first-ever, full-time civil liberties and privacy officer. Meet Becky Richards.