Armed With Science Twitter
- .@USNRL has developed a bulletproof material called spinel & the applications are fascinating: http://t.co/njqAP5gcSW http://t.co/qmscFni7tS about 10 hours ago from Engagor
- A child has a shot to have a better life due to a robot & skilled surgeons @BrookeArmyMed- http://t.co/ocYEo8vsBB http://t.co/5FWtd18dyz 10:53:25 AM July 21, 2015 from Engagor
- What major event happened today, 46 years ago? @NASA #Apollo11 http://t.co/zMzaYcmuY2 03:54:46 PM July 20, 2015 from Engagor
- #IoT advances may change the face of #healthcare. Find out how @Military Health plays a role: http://t.co/6Y4lFPgG5M http://t.co/P25Wjwfb7G 02:30:03 PM July 19, 2015 from Engagor
- #Flashback to March 2015 when the #ISS captured this photo of Typhoon Maysak. http://t.co/DVesZhydTg #space http://t.co/y0plbPbTAL 02:00:03 PM July 18, 2015 from Engagor
Tag Archives: cyber security
Army’s Communications-Electronics Command stands up new training range to help soldiers validate their cyber security skills.
This summer, the National Guard will stand up 11 new cyber teams: seven for the Army component and four for the Air Guard.
The Army is exploring creating a cyber career field for its civilians.
Army’s Red Team gets to break all the rules, taking on the persona of the adaptive enemy to expose weaknesses in technology.
Defense Department employees and their families should be vigilant when guarding personal and work information from expanding cyber-criminal activity.
DARPA is researching and developing tools for online privacy, as devices and data proliferate beyond a capacity to be managed responsibly.
The U.S. Army is on track to have all 41 cyber mission force teams established and operating by the end of fiscal year 2016.