Armed With Science Twitter
- What’s the @usairforce #DRAGON program, & what do they hope to achieve? So glad you asked… http://t.co/Bb7kIc2HF8 http://t.co/2a8keSdd5S about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @DeptofDefense: Ever read a page in a book and forgotten all the information on it? There's a reason for that — .@ArmedwScience http://… about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- This scientist helps us discover ourselves by using our brains. #BRAAAINS #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/sLJ2pm3mj4 http://t.co/abmolWO14R 01:27:09 PM September 22, 2014 from TweetDeck
- 02:12:09 PM September 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Achievement unlocked: Orion’s first crew module complete! @NASA #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/J6iwiPIqUT http://t.co/cVE502HSFX 02:11:07 PM September 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: cyber security
The NSA is host to one of the most inclusive and formidable cybersecurity training programs in the world. Welcome to the College of Cyber.
U.S. Cyber Command is in a three-year effort to build a cyber workforce of more than 6,000 people.
MEET THE SCIENTISTS: Dr. Osama Nayfeh from SPAWAR’s Systems Center Pacific is taking quantum computing to a whole new – and award-winning – level.
DARPA has three big ideas in the realm of big data that augment their cyber warfare strategy. It’s all about usability, functionality, and getting down into the deep web.
In defense against cyber security dangers, DARPA is doing their part to ensure network protection and information security. And they’re using FOUR BIG THINGS to do it.
National Security Agency Deputy Direct Richard Ledgett responded to Edward Snowden’s comments earlier this week in an intense TED2014 Talk.
In the interest of redefining how they interact with internal/external audiences, & improve transparency, the NSA hired its first-ever, full-time civil liberties and privacy officer. Meet Becky Richards.