Armed With Science Twitter
- Scientists at @USNRL have developed novel methods to synthesize nanoparticles. #sot http://t.co/5iDMSUduSh http://t.co/A42zVxtUGe about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Rosetta comet fires its jets in this incredible #SaturdaySpaceSight from @ESA http://t.co/wwQ5d10zOw http://t.co/S0FYunCJEh 02:09:09 PM October 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- What do you really know about #Ebola? This explains what the virus is (and isn't) http://t.co/IPqj49g8wb #sot http://t.co/Orb9Kkni3D 01:26:14 PM October 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Caught red-handed: @DARPA's counterfeit-detecting #technology http://t.co/3jgq70377j http://t.co/N77v0J49LI 01:23:07 PM October 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- 01:20:06 PM October 15, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: cyber security
The NSA is host to one of the most inclusive and formidable cybersecurity training programs in the world. Welcome to the College of Cyber.
U.S. Cyber Command is in a three-year effort to build a cyber workforce of more than 6,000 people.
MEET THE SCIENTISTS: Dr. Osama Nayfeh from SPAWAR’s Systems Center Pacific is taking quantum computing to a whole new – and award-winning – level.
DARPA has three big ideas in the realm of big data that augment their cyber warfare strategy. It’s all about usability, functionality, and getting down into the deep web.
In defense against cyber security dangers, DARPA is doing their part to ensure network protection and information security. And they’re using FOUR BIG THINGS to do it.
National Security Agency Deputy Direct Richard Ledgett responded to Edward Snowden’s comments earlier this week in an intense TED2014 Talk.
In the interest of redefining how they interact with internal/external audiences, & improve transparency, the NSA hired its first-ever, full-time civil liberties and privacy officer. Meet Becky Richards.