Armed with Science Twitter
- RT @NASA: Congrats Casey Davis! Your photo was voted as the winner of our #SuperBloodMoon photo contest: http://t.co/qICUhV5tkC http://t.co… 01:12:33 PM October 02, 2015
- .@USNavyResearch Delivers New Research Vessel to Oceanographic Institution - http://t.co/cMqw7OgIY5 http://t.co/8QY2Qkj5Yl 01:08:17 PM October 01, 2015
- .@NavyMedicine has a new approach to help understand the underlying mechanisms behind #TBI - http://t.co/b24bj0HHhF http://t.co/42TSnHHprw 01:24:22 PM September 29, 2015
- First the #BloodMoonEclipse and now water on #Mars. What a great 24 hours! Space lovers unite! #MarsAnnouncement http://t.co/YLNjLgNnNn 01:13:06 PM September 28, 2015
- RT @NASA: Tweetchat: Water on Mars! Question about our new discovery? Use #askNASA now http://t.co/0MW11SANwL #MarsAnnouncement http://t.co… 12:42:22 PM September 28, 2015
Tag Archives: cyber security
In response to cyber threats, the U.S. Navy is developing the Resilient Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Security (RHIMES) system, designed to make ships resilient to cyber attacks.
Army’s Communications-Electronics Command stands up new training range to help soldiers validate their cyber security skills.
This summer, the National Guard will stand up 11 new cyber teams: seven for the Army component and four for the Air Guard.
The Army is exploring creating a cyber career field for its civilians.
Army’s Red Team gets to break all the rules, taking on the persona of the adaptive enemy to expose weaknesses in technology.
Defense Department employees and their families should be vigilant when guarding personal and work information from expanding cyber-criminal activity.
DARPA is researching and developing tools for online privacy, as devices and data proliferate beyond a capacity to be managed responsibly.