Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Tag Archives: armed with science
Meet Dr. Andrew Guenthner, Principal Chemical Engineer and Applied Materials Group Lead in the Propellants Branch at the Air Force Research Laboratory, Aerospace Systems Directorate, at Edwards AFB, CA.
Meet L.J. Holmes, the PI for Additive Manufacturing Materials Development at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
Meet Dr. Paramsothy Jayakumar, Senior Technical Expert in Modeling and Simulation and a member of the Analytics organization at the U.S. Army (TARDEC) in Warren, Michigan.
Meet Nick and Abby, two future scientists who just so happen to be crushing the college robotics competition circuit – while still in middle school.
Speedometry is helping teach kids critical science, technology, engineering and math skills, and it’s something parents and teachers can easily get involved with.
Meet the Scientists: “Don’t let people tell you that you can’t do something. Use it as motivation to prove them wrong.” – Dr. Susan Berggren, SSC Pacific
Jessica Tozer: Before I relinquish the chair for the final time, I wanted to write you all a final farewell, and a final thanks. Science (always) matters!