Armed With Science Twitter
- "We shouldn't find excuses, we should find workarounds." Meet @NSA_PAO's blind mathematician http://t.co/Ay1uwIhsLJ http://t.co/2vV2ICrgYm about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- So @DARPA is using LIGHT to sniff out deadly materials…over very wide distances. http://t.co/7x9OqvGe6Y http://t.co/UzSoZHXosb 01:26:07 PM October 30, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @DARPA @MIT We like to think we celebrate Caternet day every day. #Robots #cats #Internet #hashtags 03:26:33 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
- RT @DARPA: October 29: Here's to the one day a year it's appropriate to celebrate the Internet and cats together. Image: @MIT http://t.co/W… 03:25:01 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Opposites react: oil & water lead to better chemical/biological detection. #dodscience http://t.co/Fuvgb1dNDW http://t.co/oncNmlQLbD 01:40:07 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: armed with science
Navy Capt. Barry Wilmore, left, and Cmdr. Reid Wiseman show “Fly Navy” signs aboard the International Space Station after a spacewalk!
Bill Sciannella is a mathematician by training and a long-time manager for the NSA, but there were some who told him he should give up. Needless to say, Bill didn’t listen.
Opposites react: Researchers have found that mixing oil and water is just what you need to build a new class of materials for better chemical and biological threat detection!
Meet the Scientists: Turning transparent things into reflective ones? Making materials move on their own? Who knew government chemical engineering could be so…cool.
This magnificent new image shows the edge-on spiral galaxy NGC 4206, located about 70 million light-years away from Earth in the constellation of Virgo.
The Air Force is developing autobots that will one day be able to enter dangerous environments without putting human lives at risk.
GXV-T seeks to develop revolutionary technologies to enable a layered approach to protection; less armor more strategic aversion capability.