Armed with Science Twitter
- .@NASA is developing #technology to stop wildfires from #space - https://t.co/mOwufTde3A https://t.co/zEZZrR4BZJ 01:53:00 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 240. Nighttime falls softly over #CostaDelSol and #FrenchRiviera. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace htt… 12:13:43 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @astro_kjell: #GoodMorning. Our magnificent blue spaceship... https://t.co/OgloDfQLXF 09:55:10 AM November 20, 2015
- .@ArmyResearchLab is testing concept #UAV's that fly like a bird called the Robo-Raven https://t.co/JURKkak0rk https://t.co/Im3hMwdM6r 10:37:24 AM November 19, 2015
- RT @NASA: 2 active regions on the sun sported coils of bundled, magnetic loops over 16 hrs Nov 11-12: https://t.co/2omfnVJCQB https://t.co/… 09:08:20 AM November 18, 2015
Tag Archives: Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center
The U.S. military has been working to combat antimicrobial resistance for at least the past 15 years. Are they prepared to face the challenge?
Using geographic information system modeling, Air Force Capt. Jameson Voss, MD, found obesity was less common at high altitude.
Colonel Mark M. Fukuda, MD, is the assistant chief and program director for malaria surveillance of the Global Emerging Infections Surveillance & Response System division at the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center. The potential impact of malaria on military populations …
Navy Capt Kevin Russell is the Director of the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC). The AFHSC works to promote, maintain and enhance the health of the military and military-associated populations by providing relevant, timely and comprehensive surveillance information. The …