Armed with Science Twitter
- What if our #military aircraft had a "magic cloak" a certain wizard had. @DoD_HDIAC http://t.co/3b2WC1jhBp http://t.co/cvVdj6GdPu about 9 hours ago
- How cool would it be to remotely charge a UAV's battery? Thanks to @USNRL that tech is here. http://t.co/wfzJJVaoI7 http://t.co/tHveezKyVr 10:32:28 AM August 28, 2015
- How is Dr. Syed A. Jafar's work a revolutionary leap forward for our military? http://t.co/OhV5pYttGt http://t.co/swVqgy8rN8 10:00:23 AM August 26, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Looks like a great morning to get into our new cargo vehicle! #HTV5 #YearInSpace http://t.co/iPenIjG6Pv 09:57:33 AM August 25, 2015
- REJOICE! According to @NASA, the moon is one giant neon sign... kind of. Read on for more: http://t.co/GFs2A4iPDG http://t.co/2F1ypkBBw1 12:52:24 PM August 24, 2015
Tag Archives: Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center
The U.S. military has been working to combat antimicrobial resistance for at least the past 15 years. Are they prepared to face the challenge?
Using geographic information system modeling, Air Force Capt. Jameson Voss, MD, found obesity was less common at high altitude.
Colonel Mark M. Fukuda, MD, is the assistant chief and program director for malaria surveillance of the Global Emerging Infections Surveillance & Response System division at the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center. The potential impact of malaria on military populations …
Navy Capt Kevin Russell is the Director of the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC). The AFHSC works to promote, maintain and enhance the health of the military and military-associated populations by providing relevant, timely and comprehensive surveillance information. The …