Armed With Science Twitter
- @Hot_Wheels at the Pentagon? How these cars will help get #ForceoftheFuture into STEM - http://t.co/oHulUPg0Yz http://t.co/UxMrLPZx9R about 33 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to Hot_Wheels
- ICYMI: That wasn't a Bad Moon Risin last night. Here's more info on the "Blue Moon." http://t.co/D0uRmV9REB #BlueMoon http://t.co/2QgiTKtZPZ 12:33:45 PM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- What did we think of the #BlueMoon? http://t.co/R8Ari7y56k 07:36:32 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client
- Congrats to Lt. Cmdr. Tom McAndrew, awarded the @USNavyResearch junior officer or the year: http://t.co/qkDs5NSden http://t.co/Wvlu2eZmDr 01:22:45 PM July 30, 2015 from TweetDeck
- #cybersecurity is paramount which is why @NationalGuard is bolstering their cyber capability: http://t.co/FMlFIOzwny http://t.co/u9rD4mugm4 01:11:30 PM July 30, 2015 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center
The U.S. military has been working to combat antimicrobial resistance for at least the past 15 years. Are they prepared to face the challenge?
Using geographic information system modeling, Air Force Capt. Jameson Voss, MD, found obesity was less common at high altitude.
Colonel Mark M. Fukuda, MD, is the assistant chief and program director for malaria surveillance of the Global Emerging Infections Surveillance & Response System division at the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center. The potential impact of malaria on military populations …
Navy Capt Kevin Russell is the Director of the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC). The AFHSC works to promote, maintain and enhance the health of the military and military-associated populations by providing relevant, timely and comprehensive surveillance information. The …