Armed With Science Twitter
- Is The #military prepared to combat #antimicrobial resistance? This explains: http://t.co/I6a71zE2g9 http://t.co/yGzmAe15qH about 19 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- #FutureTech: @DARPA to put #fablab at @USNavy Ship Maintenance Center http://t.co/LxSzoEAHbv http://t.co/1P2aHqv7Iw 01:25:03 PM March 02, 2015 from TweetDeck
- It seems @ArmyResearchLab future tech plans are here, and they involve land ops. http://t.co/g8phSCgVxv http://t.co/iuqRvtkJsX 01:36:08 PM March 01, 2015 from TweetDeck
- @jbankier Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The proper steps have been taken. 09:47:21 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jbankier
- RT @AstroTerry: http://t.co/ErjTLgCIrL 09:45:01 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone
Tag Archives: Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center
The U.S. military has been working to combat antimicrobial resistance for at least the past 15 years. Are they prepared to face the challenge?
Using geographic information system modeling, Air Force Capt. Jameson Voss, MD, found obesity was less common at high altitude.
Colonel Mark M. Fukuda, MD, is the assistant chief and program director for malaria surveillance of the Global Emerging Infections Surveillance & Response System division at the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center. The potential impact of malaria on military populations …
Navy Capt Kevin Russell is the Director of the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC). The AFHSC works to promote, maintain and enhance the health of the military and military-associated populations by providing relevant, timely and comprehensive surveillance information. The …