Armed With Science Twitter
- The @NASA_Hubble catches a dusty spiral in #Virgo. #space #photos #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/w9dAfsxrNh http://t.co/r7Ns6f6BSZ about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
- 01:19:14 PM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @MarkArjomandi Whoops! You're right; we were a little too excited! Can you blame us, though? :) 01:52:40 PM October 22, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to MarkArjomandi
- 01:21:05 PM October 22, 2014 from TweetDeck
- How do you enlist the power of technology for tactical commanders? This might work: http://t.co/D9PPjvJJtI http://t.co/iKO2pwwvXL 01:26:06 PM October 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
A cost-saving and risk-mitigating technology for scanning engine rotor blades developed by the Air Force and a small business recently resulted in awards of more than $5 million.
Engineers from AFRL completed a program that significantly improves the manufacturing readiness level of advanced Gallium Nitride GaN Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits.
A new program at DARPA seeks to develop revolutionary miniaturization and assembly methods that would work at scales 100,000 times smaller than current state-of-the-art technology.