Armed With Science Twitter
- Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most ... human." - James T Kirk https://t.co/4bmfCyNkYB #Spock about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- What is the #Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center? So glad you asked… http://t.co/BUUqqdKtDn http://t.co/GqHammixhN about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- To a @USArmyReserve #veteran, the first #Vulcan, and fantastic first officer, RIP Leonard Nimoy. You lived long...and you prospered. about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @usairforce is funding research for better water purification. #CoolTech http://t.co/2JiHUCSUh4 http://t.co/us06pv0r5a 01:41:05 PM February 26, 2015 from TweetDeck
- A @DARPA program is working to give prosthetic hands a sense of touch http://t.co/Ab54lUw0dp http://t.co/DSy8AIyKdp 01:39:16 PM February 25, 2015 from TweetDeck
White House is releasing a new behind-the-scenes video showing how the 3D printed bust of President Obama was made.
DARPA seeks portable system that turns stockpiles of chemical warfare agents into dirt or other safe organic compounds without generating hazardous waste.
The Early Synthetic Prototyping, or ESP, uses a virtual environment to allow soldiers the ability to assess and give feedback on emerging technologies.
Wearable technologies may provide U.S. soldiers with on-the-move, portable energy and reduce the weight of gear they carry into combat.
Twenty innovative designs were chosen as finalists and five of these designs were selected for display in the White House.
The 3-D printer on the International Space Sight has manufactured the first 3-D printed object in space, paving the way to future long-term space expeditions.