Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
DARPA has created the Mining and Understanding Software Enclaves (MUSE) program, which seeks to make significant advances in the way software is built, debugged, verified, maintained and understood.
It’s a new era: the Navy is about to take a big step for military-kind. This summer they will add the first ship-mounted laser to their fleet, and that’s just the beginning.
U.S. Army sponsored researchers at Georgia Tech have discovered a process for simultaneously storing and dissipating energy within structures! Self-healing materials, anyone?
Two years into the pivot to the Asia-Pacific region and the concurrent drawdown in Afghanistan, Pentagon officials related to Congress the DoD’s strategy to maintain U.S. superiority in military technology.
Scientists at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) are conducting research to improve the detection of weapons of mass destruction in maritime environments.