Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
DARPA’s SUBNETS program hopes to help service members and veterans by incorporating the recording and analysis of brain activity with near-real-time neural stimulation.
Researchers continue to develop and evaluate methods for navigation and communication that are “hands-free, eyes-free and mind-free” to aid soldiers in the field.
Solar panels are popping up all over the military, and now the White House wants to make it easier for you to get your own alternative energy source!
DARPA sets their sights on developing next-generation microsystems to face evolving security challenges. They plan to meet this summer with technical communities to discuss new focus areas.
The Naval Research Lab has entered into an agreement with NOAA that uses Navy-developed global ocean forecast model technology to make environmental ocean forecasts for public use.
The PowerWalk harnesses energy as the user walks, charging batteries and other devices! The Marines put this device to the ultimate test.