Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
DARPA scientists will build on language processing technologies with improved speed and accuracy – offering an advantage to analysts in a variety of military and non-military scenarios.
Brain research experts at DARPA’s Congressional Tech Showcase demonstrated an artificial arm and hand that can do everything from picking up cups to playing the piano, powered by the user’s brain.
ICT researchers plan to build a 3-D interactive digital version of Medal of Honor recipient Staff Sgt. Ty Carter that can understand questions and answer questions about his experiences in battle.
The Afghanistan Captured Material Exploitation Unit, or ACME, uses techniques that are similar to the scripted crime scene investigators found on television…except this science is real.
SOCOM is taking strides in the development of the “Iron Man” suit. The goal is to provide operators lighter, more efficient full-body ballistics protection and super-human strength.
A new program seeks to lower satellite launch costs by developing a reusable hypersonic unmanned vehicle with costs, operation and reliability similar to traditional aircraft.
Believe it or not, there exists a group of scientists at Bagram Airfield who analyze all evidence collected from improvised explosive device (IED) operations around Afghanistan.