Armed with Science Twitter
- .@NASA is developing #technology to stop wildfires from #space - https://t.co/mOwufTde3A https://t.co/zEZZrR4BZJ 01:53:00 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 240. Nighttime falls softly over #CostaDelSol and #FrenchRiviera. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace htt… 12:13:43 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @astro_kjell: #GoodMorning. Our magnificent blue spaceship... https://t.co/OgloDfQLXF 09:55:10 AM November 20, 2015
- .@ArmyResearchLab is testing concept #UAV's that fly like a bird called the Robo-Raven https://t.co/JURKkak0rk https://t.co/Im3hMwdM6r 10:37:24 AM November 19, 2015
- RT @NASA: 2 active regions on the sun sported coils of bundled, magnetic loops over 16 hrs Nov 11-12: https://t.co/2omfnVJCQB https://t.co/… 09:08:20 AM November 18, 2015
Adam Thurn, NRL Aerospace Engineer, has invented a nichrome burn wire mechanism for these CubeSats, as they’re called, to deploy something once in orbit.
First healing powers, then adamantium, right? DARPA is developing implants that are inserted via a needle, designed to heal the bodies and minds of service members.
A cost-saving and risk-mitigating technology for scanning engine rotor blades developed by the Air Force and a small business recently resulted in awards of more than $5 million.
Engineers from AFRL completed a program that significantly improves the manufacturing readiness level of advanced Gallium Nitride GaN Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits.