Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
For naval assets to operate safely in an increasingly accessible Arctic, they will need a better understanding of the changing environment and newer technology.
Advances in health IT and IoT have the potential to change the face of health care.
Air Force investments help improve corrective eye surgery for pilots and civilians.
Toaster-sized lab helps military analyze and identify pathogens in the field.
Air Force provides funding for innovative coatings to alleviate rain pooling on F-16 canopies.
The U.S. Army is pushing knowledge to soldiers by making e-Publications available for download to mobile devices.
By going wireless, command posts not only shed cumbersome cabling, but network set up and tear down times are reduced.