Armed with Science Twitter
- Wave of the Future: @USNavyResearch Forum Looks at Amphibious Operations - http://t.co/8qi20sLOWh http://t.co/cfe7HBqkVU about 15 hours ago
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 158. Chasing the next sunrise among the #stars over evening lights. Good night from @space_station! #YearInSpace h… 10:24:50 AM September 02, 2015
- .@TeamAFRL Developing Titanium Replacement for Engine and Aircraft - http://t.co/KOhQIg4B5x 10:58:34 AM September 01, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 157. At the end of the day, #sunrise will come again. Good night from @space_station! #YearInSpace http://t.co/P5U… 07:52:25 AM September 01, 2015
- What if our #military aircraft had a "magic cloak" a certain wizard had. @DoD_HDIAC http://t.co/3b2WC1jhBp http://t.co/cvVdj6GdPu 08:30:42 AM August 31, 2015
The Legged Squad Support System, or LS3, is being put to the test by the Marines! Hoo-ROBOTS
DARPA’s Extreme Accuracy Tasked Ordnance (EXACTO) program recently conducted the first successful live-fire tests demonstrating in-flight guidance of .50-caliber bullets.
Lt. Col. Charles Berry explains the idea behind the Advanced Warfighting Experiment (AWE) and the role the Warfighting Lab plays in understanding emerging technologies.
An advanced grenade – the first ever designed for the Army – has immediate applications in countering thermal imagers, image intensifiers and thermal-guided threats.
The customized software system known as the Distributed Incident Collaborative Environment, or DICE, integrates a digital library to help protect the warfighter from traumatic combat injuries.
DARPA’s new groundbreaking prototype could enable next-generation military RF communications systems that are smaller, lighter, less expensive and more capable.