Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
He has a set of very special, very cool skills. This retired Navy dental technician creates hand-made, lifelike prosthetic eyes.
Your sweat can now be stored & analyzed by smartphone to give you a clear picture of the state of your body – all with a sensor that looks and wears like a high-tech Band-Aid!
The igniter motor for the NASA Peregrine was developed and characterized by AMRDEC engineers in a unique collaborative effort between the two agencies.
DARPA’s new Communicating with Computers (CwC) program aims to develop technology to turn computers into good communicators.
The U.S. military has been working to combat antimicrobial resistance for at least the past 15 years. Are they prepared to face the challenge?
The U.S. Air Force is providing nearly $750,000 to further mature a portable micro-discharge ozone generator, capable of purifying/decontaminating water for warfighters.