Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 01:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 10:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 08:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 03:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 02:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
By equipping dismounted soldiers with handheld devices, the Army provides unprecedented computing power at lower echelons of the force.
Oxide nanoparticles have been shown to be crucial components in things like electronic and magnetic devices, energy storage and generation, and medical applications.
Look out, counterfeiters; this new DARPA technology will support supply chain analysis efforts, ensuring microchips are functional and reliable.
The Office of Naval Research has created auto-boat centurion technology designed to autonomously swarm – and destroy, if necessary – hostile threats.
MODESTA provides a large-scale, tactical network analysis environment with a centralized framework so analysts can conduct realistic, operational scenarios with emulated and simulated systems.
What do a tennis ball + cooked spaghetti have to do with nanoparticles? Dr. Richard Vaia explains in today’s Meet the Scientists.