Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Software that can dramatically cut the time it takes to plan safe submarine missions is crossing over to the surface fleet and is being installed this month on the USS Mobile Bay.
DARPA aims to give small unmanned aerial vehicles advanced perception and autonomy to rapidly search buildings or other cluttered environments without teleoperation.
The Defense Logistics Agency is insourcing its efforts to make it easier to detect and prevent counterfeit microcircuits from entering into its supply chain.
The air-bursting grenade designed for both the M203 and M320 launchers will undergo evaluation in July 2015.
DARPA is seeking proposals for groundbreaking neuromodulation capabilities that would maximize the immunological, physical and mental health of the military.
AFRL is looking at new technological solutions for VOC-, HAP-, and GHG containing solvents which includes ionic liquid (IL) solvents as a potential alternative.