Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Hubble Space Telescope image shows the Arches Cluster, the densest known star cluster in the Milky Way.
A new tool could measure a coronal mass ejection’s impact a full day in advance.
#Flashback: Check out the Soyuz TMA-16M spacecraft launching with crew who will return to Earth in 2016.
Navy researchers have patented a sensor that spots hard to track space debris.
Astronomers have discovered –for the first time– a rear-end collision between two high-speed knots of ejected matter.
Did You Know? NASA has been “suiting up” for spacewalking for 50 years.
The Hubble Space Telescope shows an edge-on view of the spiral galaxy NGC 5023 in this Saturday Space Sight.
#Flashback: A large, dark coronal hole at the bottom of the Sun was the most dominant feature at the end of January 2014.