Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 01:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 10:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 08:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 03:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 02:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Navy researchers have patented a sensor that spots hard to track space debris.
Astronomers have discovered –for the first time– a rear-end collision between two high-speed knots of ejected matter.
Did You Know? NASA has been “suiting up” for spacewalking for 50 years.
The Hubble Space Telescope shows an edge-on view of the spiral galaxy NGC 5023 in this Saturday Space Sight.
#Flashback: A large, dark coronal hole at the bottom of the Sun was the most dominant feature at the end of January 2014.
NASA released its 2015 technology roadmaps laying out the promising new technologies that will help it achieve future missions.
Today’s Saturday Space Sight is a #flashback to last year.
NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity shows us the Marathon Valley.