Armed With Science Twitter
- The sky's no longer the limit for one @usairforce officer! He went from #USAF to @NASA http://t.co/5roagJ9iBF http://t.co/6kNgALhgrQ about 23 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- Scientists at @USNRL have developed novel methods to synthesize nanoparticles. #sot http://t.co/5iDMSUduSh http://t.co/A42zVxtUGe about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Rosetta comet fires its jets in this incredible #SaturdaySpaceSight from @ESA http://t.co/wwQ5d10zOw http://t.co/S0FYunCJEh 02:09:09 PM October 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- What do you really know about #Ebola? This explains what the virus is (and isn't) http://t.co/IPqj49g8wb #sot http://t.co/Orb9Kkni3D 01:26:14 PM October 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Caught red-handed: @DARPA's counterfeit-detecting #technology http://t.co/3jgq70377j http://t.co/N77v0J49LI 01:23:07 PM October 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
The pale rocks in this photo from NASA’s Curiosity Mars rover include the “Bonanza King” target under consideration to become the fourth rock drilled by the Mars Science Laboratory mission.
The next rover NASA will send to Mars in 2020 will carry seven carefully-selected instruments to conduct unprecedented science and exploration technology investigations on the Red Planet.
Engineers have taken a crucial step in preparing to test parts of NASA’s Space Launch System (SLS) rocket that will send humans to new destinations in the solar system.
Saturday Space Sight: This is a close-up view of the next-generation microshutter arrays – designed to accommodate the needs of future observatories – during the fabrication process.
Saturday Space Sight: The Apollo 11 Lunar Module Eagle, in a landing configuration was photographed in lunar orbit from the Command and Service Module Columbia.
A new attitude system developed by the Air Force and a small business offers improved capabilities for small space research satellites.
Meet the Scientists: Richard Rast is working on a novel new way to deal with space debris while also remaining eco-friendly. Think LASERS and SATELLITES.