Armed With Science Twitter
- The Better Buying Power 3.0 initiative shifts emphasis to innovation, tech excellence http://t.co/e56049TDwl http://t.co/0Mkl1N1nQK about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A scientist from @USNRL is part of a team to explore the birth of a new planet! #SpaceMatters http://t.co/oZ8qXgloXD http://t.co/loytLLfgEk 01:38:10 PM September 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- 01:26:12 PM September 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Who doesn’t love a bit of enhanced grenade lethality? The @USArmy does http://t.co/mCQykqTKud http://t.co/BgPDJvn1Hu 03:02:16 PM September 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- MT: @NASA is returning human spaceflight launches to America! Woo! #SpaceMatters Watch NASA TV at 4pm ET http://t.co/liVS0cEhRy 02:02:43 PM September 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
Saturday Space Sight: At about 32 million light-years from Earth, this is a type of very active galaxy known as a Seyfert galaxy — a classification that accounts for 10% of all galaxies.
Saturday Space Sight: A galaxy about 23 million light years away is the site of impressive, ongoing fireworks! Check out this beautiful spiral galaxy.
Saturday Space Sight: Expedition 40 Flight Engineer Reid Wiseman captured this image which connects Earth to the International Space Station and to the stars.
Saturday Space Sight: Shhhh. This view in the International Space Station shows how it looks inside the space station while the crew is asleep.
Located in the constellation of Hydra (The Sea Serpent), NGC 3081 is located over 86 million light-years from us. It is known as a type II Seyfert galaxy, characterized by its dazzling nucleus.
Saturday Space Sight: The world’s largest heat shield, measuring 16.5 feet in diameter, has been successfully attached to the Orion spacecraft.