Armed With Science Twitter
- @MarkArjomandi Whoops! You're right; we were a little too excited! Can you blame us, though? :) about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to MarkArjomandi
- about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- How do you enlist the power of technology for tactical commanders? This might work: http://t.co/D9PPjvJJtI http://t.co/iKO2pwwvXL 01:26:06 PM October 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The sky's no longer the limit for one @usairforce officer! He went from #USAF to @NASA http://t.co/5roagJ9iBF http://t.co/6kNgALhgrQ 01:32:03 PM October 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Scientists at @USNRL have developed novel methods to synthesize nanoparticles. #sot http://t.co/5iDMSUduSh http://t.co/A42zVxtUGe 02:13:14 PM October 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
NASA’s first completed Orion crew module sits atop its service module at the Neil Armstrong Operations and Checkout Facility at Kennedy Space Center in Florida!
A scientist from NRL is part of a team which discovered what they believe is evidence of a planet forming around a star about 335 light years from Earth!
Astronauts on the International Space Station are getting a super cool 3-D printer, the first ever to be flown in space!
Saturday Space Sight: Located in the constellation of Perseus, this star is in the early stages of its life and is still forming into a fully-grown star.
Adam Thurn, NRL Aerospace Engineer, has invented a nichrome burn wire mechanism for these CubeSats, as they’re called, to deploy something once in orbit.
Saturday Space Sight: NASA’s Pluto-bound New Horizons is en route to becoming the first probe to make a close encounter with distant Pluto!
Engineers from AFRL completed a program that significantly improves the manufacturing readiness level of advanced Gallium Nitride GaN Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits.