Armed With Science Twitter
- So @DARPA is using LIGHT to sniff out deadly materials…over very wide distances. http://t.co/7x9OqvGe6Y http://t.co/UzSoZHXosb about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @DARPA @MIT We like to think we celebrate Caternet day every day. #Robots #cats #Internet #hashtags 03:26:33 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
- RT @DARPA: October 29: Here's to the one day a year it's appropriate to celebrate the Internet and cats together. Image: @MIT http://t.co/W… 03:25:01 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Opposites react: oil & water lead to better chemical/biological detection. #dodscience http://t.co/Fuvgb1dNDW http://t.co/oncNmlQLbD 01:40:07 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- 01:30:08 PM October 28, 2014 from TweetDeck
Meet the Scientists: Dr. John Carr is part of a team to discover rare evidence of a forming planet around a baby star! Right before our telescope-assisted infrared spectroscopic eyes!
ESA astronaut Alexander Gerst posted this photograph on social media writing, “words can’t describe how it feels flying through an #aurora. I wouldn’t even know where to begin….”
NASA’s first completed Orion crew module sits atop its service module at the Neil Armstrong Operations and Checkout Facility at Kennedy Space Center in Florida!
A scientist from NRL is part of a team which discovered what they believe is evidence of a planet forming around a star about 335 light years from Earth!
Astronauts on the International Space Station are getting a super cool 3-D printer, the first ever to be flown in space!
Saturday Space Sight: Located in the constellation of Perseus, this star is in the early stages of its life and is still forming into a fully-grown star.
Adam Thurn, NRL Aerospace Engineer, has invented a nichrome burn wire mechanism for these CubeSats, as they’re called, to deploy something once in orbit.