Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
This colorful bubble is a planetary nebula called NGC 6818, also known as the Little Gem Nebula.
Looks like a photo, right? It is – from a satellite one million miles away. Find out how NASA’s EPIC camera got such a unique vantage point.
A journey that started with his application video two years ago, Lt. Cmdr. Oscar Mathews may see his dream come true on his one way ticket to Mars.
Did you happen to see the “Blue Moon” last night or this morning? Not so Blue huh? Here is the explanation behind the name.
The idea of traveling to space is a dream for many, but for Dr. Mary Cleave, it’s a memory that will last a lifetime.
International Space Station captures image of Typhoon Maysak in March.
Dear Pluto: We received your picture this morning, and we just want to let you know something. We love you, too!