Armed with Science Twitter
- RT @NASA: Pulsating auroras are amazing events where patches of brightness flicker on & off. Learn how: http://t.co/tk5CpLoRVq http://t.co/… 08:09:53 AM October 08, 2015
- If you're on the East coast tonight, you may get a free light show courtesy of @NASA - http://t.co/WdZgR2GVyY http://t.co/6mPk5neeb0 05:00:23 PM October 07, 2015
- .@USArmy Engineers Demonstrate Anti-Drone Technology - http://t.co/OFKuaEd23R http://t.co/03bZzT0a3x 12:25:05 PM October 07, 2015
- .@DoD_HDIAC: We may soon be able spot land mines w/ #3D technology. http://t.co/9iDpzejSEP http://t.co/oeMoX2RSHG 03:19:01 PM October 05, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 191. From one #sunrise to the next. Good night from @space_station! #YearInSpace http://t.co/iablXOZO1g 10:05:55 AM October 05, 2015
Dear Pluto: We received your picture this morning, and we just want to let you know something. We love you, too!
Just south of the Tien Shan mountains, in Central Asia, a remarkable series of ridges can be seen in today’s Space Sight.
Hubble Space Telescope image shows the Arches Cluster, the densest known star cluster in the Milky Way.
A new tool could measure a coronal mass ejection’s impact a full day in advance.
#Flashback: Check out the Soyuz TMA-16M spacecraft launching with crew who will return to Earth in 2016.
Navy researchers have patented a sensor that spots hard to track space debris.
Astronomers have discovered –for the first time– a rear-end collision between two high-speed knots of ejected matter.
Did You Know? NASA has been “suiting up” for spacewalking for 50 years.