Armed With Science Twitter
- This @DARPA artificial spleen prototype uses magnetic micro-sized beads to filter out toxins! http://t.co/Ts7Y7Im9Ng http://t.co/lhQHkwcIgZ about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @usnavyresearch wins an award for their clever, cost saving canopies! #sot http://t.co/IXN9yO2INH http://t.co/J4wBgy8eTj 01:35:10 PM December 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Dr. Vernon uses cutting-edge, product-driven research to help #veterans #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/2p0T1KCjgI http://t.co/XX4P6maIAF 01:25:15 PM December 15, 2014 from TweetDeck
- A @USNavyResearch forum pushes warfighter performance, takes training to new levels. http://t.co/4VfJswhFoS http://t.co/IRWyGHk9dm 02:03:05 PM December 14, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Today’s #SaturdaySpaceSight: Swift Gamma-Ray Burst Mission Marks Ten Years of Discovery http://t.co/gtWi7d3vvr http://t.co/efazW7cdMj 01:41:01 PM December 13, 2014 from TweetDeck
Saturday Space Sight: The Hubble Sees Turquoise-Tinted Plumes in Large Magellanic Cloud.
Navy Capt. Barry Wilmore, left, and Cmdr. Reid Wiseman show “Fly Navy” signs aboard the International Space Station after a spacewalk!
A team of researchers has spent the last six years analyzing samples from the NASA Stardust Interstellar Dust Collector in order to identify captured interstellar particles.
This magnificent new image shows the edge-on spiral galaxy NGC 4206, located about 70 million light-years away from Earth in the constellation of Virgo.
The Outer Limits: Follow one man’s journey from becoming an officer in the Air Force to being selected to fly on two space shuttle missions!
Saturday Space Sight: Now THAT’S a really awesome picture. These four images make up this montage of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko!
Saturday Space Sight: The telescopes and instruments carried by the gondola are calibrated by taking a long look at the stars and other objects in the sky.