Armed With Science Twitter
- .@DARPA is working toward a drop‐in, removable kit to allow high levels of cockpit #automation http://t.co/dRtDFZc2Yj http://t.co/cOgIzKywq3 about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- 01:59:16 PM March 29, 2015 from TweetDeck
- By land or by air, #Hawaii looks awesome! http://t.co/hVIm8WFXEs #HelloEarth #NASA http://t.co/vkV2jCwULE 01:01:14 PM March 28, 2015 from TweetDeck
- The @usarmy is improving the way troops initialize mission command systems http://t.co/d1ncBMpLpF #efficiency http://t.co/wjVmaKiTRT 01:11:04 PM March 27, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Good luck to @StationCDRKelly & @ShuttleCDRKelly as they take twin #science to a whole new level! #YearInSpace @NASA http://t.co/MgPrsFC972 11:10:28 AM March 27, 2015 from TweetDeck
A view of the island of Hawaii taken from the International Space Station.
On this first weekend of spring, let’s look back at the winter of 2015 from high above Chicago.
International Space Station astronaut Terry Virts tweeted this image of a Vulcan hand salute from orbit as a tribute to actor Leonard Nimoy.
Oh the places you’ll go: Capt. Joe Spracklen, an Air Defense Artillery Captains Career Course student, takes photos of galaxies with a special camera and a telescope.
The igniter motor for the NASA Peregrine was developed and characterized by AMRDEC engineers in a unique collaborative effort between the two agencies.
Saturday Space Sight: Dwarf planet in sight! These two views of Ceres were acquired by NASA’s Dawn spacecraft from a distance of about 52,000 miles.
NRL astrophysicist Dr. T.L. Wilson is part of a multi-national research team that has discovered an outburst in the infrared from a deeply embedded protostar.
Saturday Space Sight: Air Force Lt. Col. Merryl Tengesdal receives a maintenance check on her full pressure suit in prep for her U-2 flight at Beale AFB.