Armed With Science Twitter
- Chemistry in motion: #MeetTheScientists Dr. Harvey creates renewable military fuels! http://t.co/MdzthEkYO3 http://t.co/sxz9cNDhjV about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @USNavyResearch makes virtual training anywhere, anytime, a reality http://t.co/wVjEEtAurU #sot http://t.co/aKWAY72KNc 01:55:06 PM November 23, 2014 from TweetDeck
- This #SaturdaySpaceSight shows us some intense space weather #spacephotos http://t.co/HCZAr4FvRv #MightySUN http://t.co/zATELirwYF 02:01:07 PM November 22, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The LA #AirForce replaces its general-purpose fleet with electric vehicles! #goinggreen http://t.co/H0yr1Xe87L http://t.co/GK26kCwjhY 01:29:01 PM November 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @DARPA Whoops. We think a "k" may have gotten lost there... 11:30:29 AM November 21, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
Saturday Space Sight: The image was captured by NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) in extreme ultraviolet light that was colorized in red and gold.
Saturday Space Sight: This near-infrared, color mosaic from NASA’s Cassini spacecraft shows the sun glinting off of Titan’s north polar seas.
Saturday Space Sight: The Hubble Sees Turquoise-Tinted Plumes in Large Magellanic Cloud.
Navy Capt. Barry Wilmore, left, and Cmdr. Reid Wiseman show “Fly Navy” signs aboard the International Space Station after a spacewalk!
A team of researchers has spent the last six years analyzing samples from the NASA Stardust Interstellar Dust Collector in order to identify captured interstellar particles.
This magnificent new image shows the edge-on spiral galaxy NGC 4206, located about 70 million light-years away from Earth in the constellation of Virgo.
The Outer Limits: Follow one man’s journey from becoming an officer in the Air Force to being selected to fly on two space shuttle missions!
Saturday Space Sight: Now THAT’S a really awesome picture. These four images make up this montage of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko!