Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Spaceplane program looks to public-private effort to enable next-generation space launch.
DARPA plans to field an on-orbit satellite servicing vehicle that would transform U.S. space operations in Geosynchronous Earth Orbit.
DARPA’s new Robotic Servicing of Geosynchronous Satellites (RSGS) program is developing technologies that would enable cooperative inspection and servicing in geosynchronous Earth orbit and demonstrating those technologies on orbit within the next five years.
U.S. Air Force Reserve Lt. Col. Blair Thompson, a space engineering teacher and engineer for NASA, describes his deep passion for the high frontier.
The Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) demonstrates the future uses of mixed reality, nanosatellites, and atmospheric propagation.
NASA’s technology investments enable the nation to achieve its space exploration and discovery goals, but the innovations also benefit the public here on earth.
Wildfires can wreak havoc, so it’s imperative to detect them as early as possible. That’s why NASA is developing a network of space-based sensors called FireSat.
NASA is accepting applications from grad and undergrad students to fly their science and technology experiments to the edge of space on a scientific balloon mission.