Armed With Science Twitter
- .@usairforce research yields handheld cutting torch for #specialops forces: http://t.co/y2ugUssgPq http://t.co/Z24XBvDaPS about 9 hours ago from Engagor
- New #NASA tool could measure a coronal mass ejection's impact a full day in advance: http://t.co/CE9H8kPatE http://t.co/HfNCvZ9HZ5 10:00:04 AM July 02, 2015 from Engagor
- Navy researchers devise 3-D simulation to measure effects of equipment weight on warfighters. http://t.co/kDYCIbVO7o http://t.co/uxfHXpVJGN 09:40:03 AM July 01, 2015 from Engagor
- Researchers develop method for determining characteristics of above-ground explosions: http://t.co/vykRzTbOhQ http://t.co/Q1NZQrRujs 09:10:03 AM June 30, 2015 from Engagor
- The brightest #engineering students competed in the #InternationalSubmarineRaces. The winners: http://t.co/9MbS7HLsNi http://t.co/RmGUxIbvf9 12:45:03 PM June 29, 2015 from Engagor
A new tool could measure a coronal mass ejection’s impact a full day in advance.
#Flashback: Check out the Soyuz TMA-16M spacecraft launching with crew who will return to Earth in 2016.
Navy researchers have patented a sensor that spots hard to track space debris.
Astronomers have discovered –for the first time– a rear-end collision between two high-speed knots of ejected matter.
Did You Know? NASA has been “suiting up” for spacewalking for 50 years.
The Hubble Space Telescope shows an edge-on view of the spiral galaxy NGC 5023 in this Saturday Space Sight.
#Flashback: A large, dark coronal hole at the bottom of the Sun was the most dominant feature at the end of January 2014.