Armed With Science Twitter
- So @DARPA is using LIGHT to sniff out deadly materials…over very wide distances. http://t.co/7x9OqvGe6Y http://t.co/UzSoZHXosb about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @DARPA @MIT We like to think we celebrate Caternet day every day. #Robots #cats #Internet #hashtags 03:26:33 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to DARPA
- RT @DARPA: October 29: Here's to the one day a year it's appropriate to celebrate the Internet and cats together. Image: @MIT http://t.co/W… 03:25:01 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Opposites react: oil & water lead to better chemical/biological detection. #dodscience http://t.co/Fuvgb1dNDW http://t.co/oncNmlQLbD 01:40:07 PM October 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- 01:30:08 PM October 28, 2014 from TweetDeck
A team of researchers has spent the last six years analyzing samples from the NASA Stardust Interstellar Dust Collector in order to identify captured interstellar particles.
This magnificent new image shows the edge-on spiral galaxy NGC 4206, located about 70 million light-years away from Earth in the constellation of Virgo.
The Outer Limits: Follow one man’s journey from becoming an officer in the Air Force to being selected to fly on two space shuttle missions!
Saturday Space Sight: Now THAT’S a really awesome picture. These four images make up this montage of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko!
Saturday Space Sight: The telescopes and instruments carried by the gondola are calibrated by taking a long look at the stars and other objects in the sky.
Saturday Space Sight: The Cassini spacecraft captures a rare family photo of three of Saturn’s moons that couldn’t be more different from each other!
NRL will launch a small, spherical satellite called SpinSat on a multifold mission with the primary mission being a demonstration of a new thruster technology.