Armed With Science Twitter
- Admiral Rogers from the @NSA_PAO says network defense is the “ultimate team sport”. http://t.co/ibOj8SNvJw http://t.co/h0T0lGFo93 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Today we're #thankful for @TheScienceGuy, #Feynman, #Sagan & @neiltyson. Thanks for making #ScienceMatter! What/who are you thankful for? about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Art imitates life: @Disney's new soft #robot has roots in real-world robotics research! http://t.co/AXQkl8Wcev http://t.co/N1Q2KoaHmr 01:20:14 PM November 26, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The next #STEM generation has arrived, folks. To STEMfinity and beyond! http://t.co/EPYF51relY http://t.co/3S8i933Lg5 01:18:09 PM November 25, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Chemistry in motion: #MeetTheScientists Dr. Harvey creates renewable military fuels! http://t.co/MdzthEkYO3 http://t.co/sxz9cNDhjV 01:20:05 PM November 24, 2014 from TweetDeck
Saturday Space Sight: The image was captured by NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) in extreme ultraviolet light that was colorized in red and gold.
Saturday Space Sight: This near-infrared, color mosaic from NASA’s Cassini spacecraft shows the sun glinting off of Titan’s north polar seas.
Saturday Space Sight: The Hubble Sees Turquoise-Tinted Plumes in Large Magellanic Cloud.
Navy Capt. Barry Wilmore, left, and Cmdr. Reid Wiseman show “Fly Navy” signs aboard the International Space Station after a spacewalk!
A team of researchers has spent the last six years analyzing samples from the NASA Stardust Interstellar Dust Collector in order to identify captured interstellar particles.
This magnificent new image shows the edge-on spiral galaxy NGC 4206, located about 70 million light-years away from Earth in the constellation of Virgo.
The Outer Limits: Follow one man’s journey from becoming an officer in the Air Force to being selected to fly on two space shuttle missions!
Saturday Space Sight: Now THAT’S a really awesome picture. These four images make up this montage of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko!