Armed With Science Twitter
- @FedTechMagazine @18F @FCWnow @FedNewsRadio WOW! Thanks so much! It's an honor! #ScienceMatters about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to FedTechMagazine
- In #MilTech news, HH-60W “Whiskey” to perform personnel recovery missions. http://t.co/3QnZXphrdD http://t.co/9jmiqZcoKY about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @USNavy divers attach a towing bridge to @NASA_Orion crew module via #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/iDwPfIL2l2 http://t.co/K9HLr4WieT 01:55:08 PM December 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @USNavy is now laser-mounted and ready to go! http://t.co/0s8ULGj0gt #lasers #sot http://t.co/y5Z47imlUU 01:33:03 PM December 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
- And the winners of the @whitewhouseostp #3D Printed Ornament Challenge are… http://t.co/9Hhcf7tufJ http://t.co/wIO5ZL0X4r 01:40:14 PM December 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
Saturday Space Sight: Navy divers attach a towing bridle to the NASA Orion crew module while the USS Anchorage conducts the first exploration flight test for the program.
Saturday Space Sight: The image includes light from 1,600 to 3,300 angstroms and has an angular resolution of 2.5 arcseconds at full size.
The 3-D printer on the International Space Sight has manufactured the first 3-D printed object in space, paving the way to future long-term space expeditions.
Saturday Space Sight: The supernova remnant MSH 11-62 reveals an irregular shell of hot gas, surrounding an extended nebula of high energy X-rays.
Science fiction is the aperture for science future! Government researchers are developing ‘hitchhiking’ nano-satellites for communications systems.
DARPA is pursuing possibilities which could eventually provide “FedEx® to GEO” capabilities to make space deliveries to high-altitude orbits much easier and faster.
Saturday Space Sight: From space, Egmont National Park in New Zealand shows the benefits and limitations of protected areas.