Armed with Science Twitter
- RT @NASA: Pulsating auroras are amazing events where patches of brightness flicker on & off. Learn how: http://t.co/tk5CpLoRVq http://t.co/… 08:09:53 AM October 08, 2015
- If you're on the East coast tonight, you may get a free light show courtesy of @NASA - http://t.co/WdZgR2GVyY http://t.co/6mPk5neeb0 05:00:23 PM October 07, 2015
- .@USArmy Engineers Demonstrate Anti-Drone Technology - http://t.co/OFKuaEd23R http://t.co/03bZzT0a3x 12:25:05 PM October 07, 2015
- .@DoD_HDIAC: We may soon be able spot land mines w/ #3D technology. http://t.co/9iDpzejSEP http://t.co/oeMoX2RSHG 03:19:01 PM October 05, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 191. From one #sunrise to the next. Good night from @space_station! #YearInSpace http://t.co/iablXOZO1g 10:05:55 AM October 05, 2015
To celebrate the Hubble’s 25th birthday, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center is opening its doors to the public for Explore@NASAGoddard Day.
NASA has confirmed that the moon’s thin atmosphere contains neon, a gas commonly used in electric signs on Earth because of its intense glow.
This colorful bubble is a planetary nebula called NGC 6818, also known as the Little Gem Nebula.
Looks like a photo, right? It is – from a satellite one million miles away. Find out how NASA’s EPIC camera got such a unique vantage point.
A journey that started with his application video two years ago, Lt. Cmdr. Oscar Mathews may see his dream come true on his one way ticket to Mars.
Did you happen to see the “Blue Moon” last night or this morning? Not so Blue huh? Here is the explanation behind the name.
The idea of traveling to space is a dream for many, but for Dr. Mary Cleave, it’s a memory that will last a lifetime.
International Space Station captures image of Typhoon Maysak in March.