Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 02:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 11:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 09:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 04:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 03:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
Naval experts say that when it comes to developing alternative energy resources, what benefits the U.S. Navy will produce strong benefits for the world.
Fuel is the second largest transported item next to water, and is therefore vulnerable to attack. Find out how the Army is working to lessen the reliance on fuel convoys while improving fuel efficiency.
CERDEC CP&I engineers created an integrated power source through the Soldier Wearable Integrated Power Equipment System, known as SWIPES.
Setting up the power grid properly is tantamount to the success of efficient power utilization and distribution in the field. It starts with knowing what to do.
CERDEC is working to create smaller, lighter, energy-dense power sources that are more efficient and will allow soldiers to go longer between energy resupply.
The Fuel Efficient Ground Vehicle Demonstrator, also known as the Fed Alpha, is a lightweight aluminum chassis designed to accomplish all the missions of a Humvee, only it’s 70% more fuel efficient.