Armed With Science Twitter
- This @DARPA artificial spleen prototype uses magnetic micro-sized beads to filter out toxins! http://t.co/Ts7Y7Im9Ng http://t.co/lhQHkwcIgZ about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @usnavyresearch wins an award for their clever, cost saving canopies! #sot http://t.co/IXN9yO2INH http://t.co/J4wBgy8eTj 01:35:10 PM December 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Dr. Vernon uses cutting-edge, product-driven research to help #veterans #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/2p0T1KCjgI http://t.co/XX4P6maIAF 01:25:15 PM December 15, 2014 from TweetDeck
- A @USNavyResearch forum pushes warfighter performance, takes training to new levels. http://t.co/4VfJswhFoS http://t.co/IRWyGHk9dm 02:03:05 PM December 14, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Today’s #SaturdaySpaceSight: Swift Gamma-Ray Burst Mission Marks Ten Years of Discovery http://t.co/gtWi7d3vvr http://t.co/efazW7cdMj 01:41:01 PM December 13, 2014 from TweetDeck
Education & Culture
Twenty innovative designs were chosen as finalists and five of these designs were selected for display in the White House.
This prototype’s novel approach uses magnetic nano-sized beads to filter deadly microbes and toxins from the bloodstream.
Experts at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory have received a $500,000 grant from the NFL that will assist its research to protect against brain injury.
By the year 2018, the United States will be in need of over eight million STEM professionals, but fear not! The next STEM generation has arrived.
Simplified process for engaging with DARPA makes it easier for businesses to attract up to $700k in seedling funding to pursue capabilities at the intersection of biology and technology.
Meet the Scientists: Ayax Ramirez explains how a choice between a motorcycle and a book changed his life forever.
President Obama and the First Lady are inviting makers and innovators around the country to participate in the first-ever White House 3D-Printed Ornament Challenge!