Armed With Science Twitter
- The Better Buying Power 3.0 initiative shifts emphasis to innovation, tech excellence http://t.co/e56049TDwl http://t.co/0Mkl1N1nQK about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
- A scientist from @USNRL is part of a team to explore the birth of a new planet! #SpaceMatters http://t.co/oZ8qXgloXD http://t.co/loytLLfgEk 01:38:10 PM September 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- 01:26:12 PM September 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Who doesn’t love a bit of enhanced grenade lethality? The @USArmy does http://t.co/mCQykqTKud http://t.co/BgPDJvn1Hu 03:02:16 PM September 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- MT: @NASA is returning human spaceflight launches to America! Woo! #SpaceMatters Watch NASA TV at 4pm ET http://t.co/liVS0cEhRy 02:02:43 PM September 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
Education & Culture
The NSA is host to one of the most inclusive and formidable cybersecurity training programs in the world. Welcome to the College of Cyber.
“We were looking for a robotics challenge that incorporated mechanical engineering, autonomy and water. RoboSub fit that bill.”
It takes a team to make innovation happen! The Navy has awarded over $13 billion, on average, to small businesses in the past five years.
Middle and high school students got an underwater view of their SeaPerch robots as they raced through obstacle courses during the fourth annual SeaPerch National Challenge.
The Center for Women Veterans is working to connect women veterans with employment pathway information, skills training programs, and energy literacy to enter into high-paying energy jobs.
College engineering students gathered at Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Carderock Division to present research projects directly related to solving real-world Navy challenges.