Armed with Science Twitter
- .@NASA is developing #technology to stop wildfires from #space - https://t.co/mOwufTde3A https://t.co/zEZZrR4BZJ 01:53:00 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 240. Nighttime falls softly over #CostaDelSol and #FrenchRiviera. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace htt… 12:13:43 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @astro_kjell: #GoodMorning. Our magnificent blue spaceship... https://t.co/OgloDfQLXF 09:55:10 AM November 20, 2015
- .@ArmyResearchLab is testing concept #UAV's that fly like a bird called the Robo-Raven https://t.co/JURKkak0rk https://t.co/Im3hMwdM6r 10:37:24 AM November 19, 2015
- RT @NASA: 2 active regions on the sun sported coils of bundled, magnetic loops over 16 hrs Nov 11-12: https://t.co/2omfnVJCQB https://t.co/… 09:08:20 AM November 18, 2015
So long blood tests? The Air Force Research Laboratory’s wearable biosensor bandage can detect vital signs, dehydration and more!
Recent ONR research invites comparisons to a “sixth sense” or Spiderman, but what researchers hope to learn has nothing to do with the supernatural or superheroes, but something much greater.
“Global health security is a shared responsibility; no one country can achieve it alone.” – Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
The Defense Department’s unrivaled investment in face transplant research has produced extraordinary results that have the potential to transform modern medicine forever.
Red blood cells are the most transfused blood product in battlefield trauma care. Unfortunately, they are sometimes in limited supply in a battlefield environment. DARPA created its Blood Pharming program to potentially relieve this shortage by developing an automated culture and packaging …
Despite the best efforts of the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs to protect the health of U.S. service members and veterans, the effects of neuropsychological illness brought on by war, traumatic injuries and other experiences are not always easily …