Armed With Science Twitter
- Navy researchers devise 3-D simulation to measure effects of equipment weight on warfighters. http://t.co/kDYCIbVO7o http://t.co/uxfHXpVJGN about 18 hours ago from Engagor
- Researchers develop method for determining characteristics of above-ground explosions: http://t.co/vykRzTbOhQ http://t.co/Q1NZQrRujs 09:10:03 AM June 30, 2015 from Engagor
- The brightest #engineering students competed in the #InternationalSubmarineRaces. The winners: http://t.co/9MbS7HLsNi http://t.co/RmGUxIbvf9 12:45:03 PM June 29, 2015 from Engagor
- Going #wireless helps command posts shed cabling & reduces network set up & tear down times: http://t.co/GrfwiyTf6I http://t.co/kMwWkjWA6Z 09:00:08 AM June 29, 2015 from Engagor
- Find out how @DeptofDefense is committed to renewable energy, one solar cell at a time: http://t.co/A90PkELrTk http://t.co/aDehjzw8L1 02:10:03 PM June 28, 2015 from Engagor
Using geographic information system modeling, Air Force Capt. Jameson Voss, MD, found obesity was less common at high altitude.
So long blood tests? The Air Force Research Laboratory’s wearable biosensor bandage can detect vital signs, dehydration and more!
Recent ONR research invites comparisons to a “sixth sense” or Spiderman, but what researchers hope to learn has nothing to do with the supernatural or superheroes, but something much greater.
“Global health security is a shared responsibility; no one country can achieve it alone.” – Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
The Defense Department’s unrivaled investment in face transplant research has produced extraordinary results that have the potential to transform modern medicine forever.
Red blood cells are the most transfused blood product in battlefield trauma care. Unfortunately, they are sometimes in limited supply in a battlefield environment. DARPA created its Blood Pharming program to potentially relieve this shortage by developing an automated culture and packaging …
Despite the best efforts of the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs to protect the health of U.S. service members and veterans, the effects of neuropsychological illness brought on by war, traumatic injuries and other experiences are not always easily …