Armed with Science Twitter
- See how one researcher from @NatickSRDEC is keeping #soldiers healthy using Turkey - https://t.co/oNwYbyKqoq https://t.co/ePV1pLc3gl 10:11:08 AM November 27, 2015
- RT @NASA: Monster deal this #BlackFriday - See a monster black hole artistic pic at: https://t.co/w0CG2NU8WI #BlackHoleFriday https://t.co/… 09:04:51 AM November 27, 2015
- .@NASA is developing #technology to stop wildfires from #space - https://t.co/mOwufTde3A https://t.co/zEZZrR4BZJ 01:53:00 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Day 240. Nighttime falls softly over #CostaDelSol and #FrenchRiviera. #GoodNight from @space_station! #YearInSpace htt… 12:13:43 PM November 23, 2015
- RT @astro_kjell: #GoodMorning. Our magnificent blue spaceship... https://t.co/OgloDfQLXF 09:55:10 AM November 20, 2015
The customized software system known as the Distributed Incident Collaborative Environment, or DICE, integrates a digital library to help protect the warfighter from traumatic combat injuries.
WE SEE BRAINS: A new protocol, funded in part by DARPA’s Neuro-FAST program, accelerates and simplifies 3-D analysis of brain structures.
The practice of “mindfulness, or being in the moment,” using age-old meditation practices offers a way to relieve stress for service members.
Synthetic biologist Jeff Tabor is working with the Navy create an edible probiotic bacterium that can help protect sailors and marines from obesity and depression!
Made up of synthetic bones and soft tissue, the GelMan surrogates help NRL scientists understand how helmets and armor protect our real heroes in uniform.
Killer whales and other marine mammals likely hear sonar signals more than we’ve known. Which is interesting news, since the Navy uses sonar for many missions!
Government scientists are highlighting two methods to increase the utility of single domain antibodies by studying the heavy chain antibodies found in camels and llamas.