Armed with Science Twitter
- .@USNRL Scientist Honored as #DoD’s ‘Laboratory Scientist of the Quarter’ https://t.co/wZciflYAKG https://t.co/fuF3H1g7qJ 01:00:31 PM January 15, 2016
- RT @Space_Station: But first, let me take a #selfie. Astronauts pause for a selfie during #spacewalk. Watch: https://t.co/0Pr5m1bEAZ https:… 10:02:49 AM January 15, 2016
- .@NH_RC recently received outstanding achievement award. Here's more on their research - https://t.co/NTV8rGDkTD https://t.co/jG0NDUX9G1 08:40:56 AM January 14, 2016
- RT @NASA: The "...spirit of discovery is in our DNA." - @POTUS #SOTU https://t.co/IpvHUzIFRW https://t.co/WVtcCN8cKQ 03:17:19 PM January 13, 2016
- .@dodpaa is keeping their promise to account for every service member lost in #Vietnam - https://t.co/P0gdlB20c4 https://t.co/YXzWNTT5Ap 02:30:16 PM January 12, 2016
This prototype’s novel approach uses magnetic nano-sized beads to filter deadly microbes and toxins from the bloodstream.
Researchers have found a way to engineer protein logic gates that sense, identify, and report on the presence of infectious agents without causing harm to the warfighter.
Meet the Scientists: Turning transparent things into reflective ones? Making materials move on their own? Who knew government chemical engineering could be so…cool.
Scientists are hoping to find a better way to cut down on bacterial biofouling to reduce the number of pathogens that service members have to face.