Armed With Science Twitter
- Communicating with #computers (it's @DARPA's idea). Let’s talk. http://t.co/aD6eng5Cdu http://t.co/OBUY3JmbHW about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Is The #military prepared to combat #antimicrobial resistance? This explains: http://t.co/I6a71zE2g9 http://t.co/yGzmAe15qH 01:26:07 PM March 03, 2015 from TweetDeck
- #FutureTech: @DARPA to put #fablab at @USNavy Ship Maintenance Center http://t.co/LxSzoEAHbv http://t.co/1P2aHqv7Iw 01:25:03 PM March 02, 2015 from TweetDeck
- It seems @ArmyResearchLab future tech plans are here, and they involve land ops. http://t.co/g8phSCgVxv http://t.co/iuqRvtkJsX 01:36:08 PM March 01, 2015 from TweetDeck
- @jbankier Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The proper steps have been taken. 09:47:21 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jbankier
Author Archives: jtozer
DARPA’s new Communicating with Computers (CwC) program aims to develop technology to turn computers into good communicators.
The U.S. military has been working to combat antimicrobial resistance for at least the past 15 years. Are they prepared to face the challenge?
This comprehensive document provides an in-depth view of major research thrusts that will be critical to future unified land operations.
Saturday Space Sight: Air Force Lt. Col. Merryl Tengesdal receives a maintenance check on her full pressure suit in prep for her U-2 flight at Beale AFB.
A new Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center is being created under the auspices of the director of national intelligence.
The U.S. Air Force is providing nearly $750,000 to further mature a portable micro-discharge ozone generator, capable of purifying/decontaminating water for warfighters.