Armed With Science Twitter
- about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @MarkArjomandi Whoops! You're right; we were a little too excited! Can you blame us, though? :) 01:52:40 PM October 22, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to MarkArjomandi
- 01:21:05 PM October 22, 2014 from TweetDeck
- How do you enlist the power of technology for tactical commanders? This might work: http://t.co/D9PPjvJJtI http://t.co/iKO2pwwvXL 01:26:06 PM October 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The sky's no longer the limit for one @usairforce officer! He went from #USAF to @NASA http://t.co/5roagJ9iBF http://t.co/6kNgALhgrQ 01:32:03 PM October 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
Author Archives: jtozer
The Air Force is developing autobots that will one day be able to enter dangerous environments without putting human lives at risk.
GXV-T seeks to develop revolutionary technologies to enable a layered approach to protection; less armor more strategic aversion capability.
By equipping dismounted soldiers with handheld devices, the Army provides unprecedented computing power at lower echelons of the force.
The Outer Limits: Follow one man’s journey from becoming an officer in the Air Force to being selected to fly on two space shuttle missions!
Oxide nanoparticles have been shown to be crucial components in things like electronic and magnetic devices, energy storage and generation, and medical applications.
Saturday Space Sight: Now THAT’S a really awesome picture. These four images make up this montage of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko!
Look out, counterfeiters; this new DARPA technology will support supply chain analysis efforts, ensuring microchips are functional and reliable.