Armed With Science Twitter
- The sky's no longer the limit for one @usairforce officer! He went from #USAF to @NASA http://t.co/5roagJ9iBF http://t.co/6kNgALhgrQ about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Scientists at @USNRL have developed novel methods to synthesize nanoparticles. #sot http://t.co/5iDMSUduSh http://t.co/A42zVxtUGe 02:13:14 PM October 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The Rosetta comet fires its jets in this incredible #SaturdaySpaceSight from @ESA http://t.co/wwQ5d10zOw http://t.co/S0FYunCJEh 02:09:09 PM October 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- What do you really know about #Ebola? This explains what the virus is (and isn't) http://t.co/IPqj49g8wb #sot http://t.co/Orb9Kkni3D 01:26:14 PM October 17, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Caught red-handed: @DARPA's counterfeit-detecting #technology http://t.co/3jgq70377j http://t.co/N77v0J49LI 01:23:07 PM October 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
Author Archives: jtozer
By equipping dismounted soldiers with handheld devices, the Army provides unprecedented computing power at lower echelons of the force.
The Outer Limits: Follow one man’s journey from becoming an officer in the Air Force to being selected to fly on two space shuttle missions!
Oxide nanoparticles have been shown to be crucial components in things like electronic and magnetic devices, energy storage and generation, and medical applications.
Saturday Space Sight: Now THAT’S a really awesome picture. These four images make up this montage of comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko!
Look out, counterfeiters; this new DARPA technology will support supply chain analysis efforts, ensuring microchips are functional and reliable.
The Office of Naval Research has created auto-boat centurion technology designed to autonomously swarm – and destroy, if necessary – hostile threats.
MODESTA provides a large-scale, tactical network analysis environment with a centralized framework so analysts can conduct realistic, operational scenarios with emulated and simulated systems.