Armed With Science Twitter
- @FedTechMagazine @18F @FCWnow @FedNewsRadio WOW! Thanks so much! It's an honor! #ScienceMatters about 17 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to FedTechMagazine
- In #MilTech news, HH-60W “Whiskey” to perform personnel recovery missions. http://t.co/3QnZXphrdD http://t.co/9jmiqZcoKY about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @USNavy divers attach a towing bridge to @NASA_Orion crew module via #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/iDwPfIL2l2 http://t.co/K9HLr4WieT 01:55:08 PM December 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @USNavy is now laser-mounted and ready to go! http://t.co/0s8ULGj0gt #lasers #sot http://t.co/y5Z47imlUU 01:33:03 PM December 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
- And the winners of the @whitewhouseostp #3D Printed Ornament Challenge are… http://t.co/9Hhcf7tufJ http://t.co/wIO5ZL0X4r 01:40:14 PM December 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
Author Archives: jtozer
Wearable technologies may provide U.S. soldiers with on-the-move, portable energy and reduce the weight of gear they carry into combat.
The Air Force has officially designated the new Combat Rescue Helicopter as the HH-60W.
Saturday Space Sight: Navy divers attach a towing bridle to the NASA Orion crew module while the USS Anchorage conducts the first exploration flight test for the program.
The laser weapon system (LaWS) was, for the first time, successfully deployed and operated aboard a naval vessel in the Persian Gulf!
Twenty innovative designs were chosen as finalists and five of these designs were selected for display in the White House.
This prototype’s novel approach uses magnetic nano-sized beads to filter deadly microbes and toxins from the bloodstream.