Dr. Amanda Stewart is a program manager with the Innovative Technology Applications Division (ITA) at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). In addition to managing the testing of projects run through T2′s Technology Enhancement Center (TEC), she is a key contributor to several ITA projects focused on leveraging technology to support warriors, veterans, and military families.
Armed With Science Twitter
- Is The #military prepared to combat #antimicrobial resistance? This explains: http://t.co/I6a71zE2g9 http://t.co/yGzmAe15qH about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- #FutureTech: @DARPA to put #fablab at @USNavy Ship Maintenance Center http://t.co/LxSzoEAHbv http://t.co/1P2aHqv7Iw 01:25:03 PM March 02, 2015 from TweetDeck
- It seems @ArmyResearchLab future tech plans are here, and they involve land ops. http://t.co/g8phSCgVxv http://t.co/iuqRvtkJsX 01:36:08 PM March 01, 2015 from TweetDeck
- @jbankier Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The proper steps have been taken. 09:47:21 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jbankier
- RT @AstroTerry: http://t.co/ErjTLgCIrL 09:45:01 AM March 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone