Dr. Amanda Stewart is a program manager with the Innovative Technology Applications Division (ITA) at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). In addition to managing the testing of projects run through T2′s Technology Enhancement Center (TEC), she is a key contributor to several ITA projects focused on leveraging technology to support warriors, veterans, and military families.
Armed With Science Twitter
- How do you enlist the power of technology for tactical commanders? This might work: http://t.co/D9PPjvJJtI http://t.co/iKO2pwwvXL about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The sky's no longer the limit for one @usairforce officer! He went from #USAF to @NASA http://t.co/5roagJ9iBF http://t.co/6kNgALhgrQ 01:32:03 PM October 20, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Scientists at @USNRL have developed novel methods to synthesize nanoparticles. #sot http://t.co/5iDMSUduSh http://t.co/A42zVxtUGe 02:13:14 PM October 19, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The Rosetta comet fires its jets in this incredible #SaturdaySpaceSight from @ESA http://t.co/wwQ5d10zOw http://t.co/S0FYunCJEh 02:09:09 PM October 18, 2014 from TweetDeck
- What do you really know about #Ebola? This explains what the virus is (and isn't) http://t.co/IPqj49g8wb #sot http://t.co/Orb9Kkni3D 01:26:14 PM October 17, 2014 from TweetDeck