Dr. Amanda Stewart is a program manager with the Innovative Technology Applications Division (ITA) at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). In addition to managing the testing of projects run through T2′s Technology Enhancement Center (TEC), she is a key contributor to several ITA projects focused on leveraging technology to support warriors, veterans, and military families.
Armed With Science Twitter
- The @NASA_Hubble catches a dusty spiral in #Virgo. #space #photos #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/w9dAfsxrNh http://t.co/r7Ns6f6BSZ about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck
- 01:19:14 PM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck
- @MarkArjomandi Whoops! You're right; we were a little too excited! Can you blame us, though? :) 01:52:40 PM October 22, 2014 from TweetDeck in reply to MarkArjomandi
- 01:21:05 PM October 22, 2014 from TweetDeck
- How do you enlist the power of technology for tactical commanders? This might work: http://t.co/D9PPjvJJtI http://t.co/iKO2pwwvXL 01:26:06 PM October 21, 2014 from TweetDeck