Dr. Amanda Stewart is a program manager with the Innovative Technology Applications Division (ITA) at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). In addition to managing the testing of projects run through T2′s Technology Enhancement Center (TEC), she is a key contributor to several ITA projects focused on leveraging technology to support warriors, veterans, and military families.
Armed With Science Twitter
- This @DARPA artificial spleen prototype uses magnetic micro-sized beads to filter out toxins! http://t.co/Ts7Y7Im9Ng http://t.co/lhQHkwcIgZ about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @usnavyresearch wins an award for their clever, cost saving canopies! #sot http://t.co/IXN9yO2INH http://t.co/J4wBgy8eTj 01:35:10 PM December 16, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Dr. Vernon uses cutting-edge, product-driven research to help #veterans #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/2p0T1KCjgI http://t.co/XX4P6maIAF 01:25:15 PM December 15, 2014 from TweetDeck
- A @USNavyResearch forum pushes warfighter performance, takes training to new levels. http://t.co/4VfJswhFoS http://t.co/IRWyGHk9dm 02:03:05 PM December 14, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Today’s #SaturdaySpaceSight: Swift Gamma-Ray Burst Mission Marks Ten Years of Discovery http://t.co/gtWi7d3vvr http://t.co/efazW7cdMj 01:41:01 PM December 13, 2014 from TweetDeck