Dr. Amanda Stewart is a program manager with the Innovative Technology Applications Division (ITA) at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). In addition to managing the testing of projects run through T2′s Technology Enhancement Center (TEC), she is a key contributor to several ITA projects focused on leveraging technology to support warriors, veterans, and military families.
Armed With Science Twitter
- The @usarmy is improving the way troops initialize mission command systems http://t.co/d1ncBMpLpF #efficiency http://t.co/wjVmaKiTRT about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Good luck to @StationCDRKelly & @ShuttleCDRKelly as they take twin #science to a whole new level! #YearInSpace @NASA http://t.co/MgPrsFC972 about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- .@usairforce techs fulfill national #nuclear deterrence mission by testing #electronics skills http://t.co/N3ULdUdQA0 http://t.co/04EBtjWQU4 01:22:12 PM March 26, 2015 from TweetDeck
- Working from the inside! Self-propelled #micromotors may deliver drugs & perform microsurgery http://t.co/mzUzaTOAL3 http://t.co/gG34dx6jkc 01:24:16 PM March 25, 2015 from TweetDeck
- STEM students showed off their work at the @WhiteHouse's 5th annual #ScienceFair. Check out their achievements. http://t.co/vcWw2pCMJv 09:46:25 AM March 25, 2015 from TweetDeck