Dr. Amanda Stewart is a program manager with the Innovative Technology Applications Division (ITA) at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). In addition to managing the testing of projects run through T2′s Technology Enhancement Center (TEC), she is a key contributor to several ITA projects focused on leveraging technology to support warriors, veterans, and military families.
Armed With Science Twitter
- @FedTechMagazine Done and done. Thanks for the awesome feather in our 2014 cap! about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to FedTechMagazine
- Wearable self-generating power suits? They could be a part of the future force: http://t.co/Z9J4pPfwxw http://t.co/kTc9J2eSOi about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @FedTechMagazine @18F @FCWnow @FedNewsRadio WOW! Thanks so much! It's an honor! #ScienceMatters 08:10:21 PM December 21, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to FedTechMagazine
- In #MilTech news, HH-60W “Whiskey” to perform personnel recovery missions. http://t.co/3QnZXphrdD http://t.co/9jmiqZcoKY 02:04:15 PM December 21, 2014 from TweetDeck
- The @USNavy divers attach a towing bridge to @NASA_Orion crew module via #SaturdaySpaceSight http://t.co/iDwPfIL2l2 http://t.co/K9HLr4WieT 01:55:08 PM December 20, 2014 from TweetDeck