Dr. Amanda Stewart is a program manager with the Innovative Technology Applications Division (ITA) at the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). In addition to managing the testing of projects run through T2′s Technology Enhancement Center (TEC), she is a key contributor to several ITA projects focused on leveraging technology to support warriors, veterans, and military families.
Armed With Science Twitter
- RT @DeptofDefense: U.S. officials meet in Liberia to assess progress against #Ebola. Read the story: http://t.co/jpCbRx4iv5 http://t.co/wDZ… about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- This @DARPA program aims to help see through the fog (and dust and snow) of war #sot http://t.co/MVMAz1Eex3 http://t.co/pem6SRhASb about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck
- 01:26:05 PM September 30, 2014 from TweetDeck
- A scientist's unprecedented evidence of a planet forming is today's #MeetTheScientists http://t.co/gvLbU0Rpay #space http://t.co/5vRfxbf8tc 01:34:15 PM September 29, 2014 from TweetDeck
- Math: The key to compiling science data. If you think you can make it happen, @DARPA wants to know. http://t.co/4l7FMHDZGb 01:51:11 PM September 28, 2014 from TweetDeck